2014 Herb Stewart Challange - Round III

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I learned one thing at the SOWEGA tri-oval race last weekend. You don't need 100+ boats to make a quality event. Time for the Florida tunnel boaters to gather, sit back and enjoy the group we have here. If anyone from out of state wants to join in they won't be disappointed. Brandon is a great site. The weather will be perfect. Just add "nitro" and a couple "sparkies".

Mic
I said I was done here and I am- but this deserves a follow up mention and "thank you Mic"
default_cool.png

Because no better words or advice have been spoken to all involved that make these two races happen, there IS no better group.

I will see those that "know" come November for another round of quality time with great people, great racing and good times.

And yet once again in the summer or 2015 at Kems for the SOS - Thanks Jimmy and all that made it happen.

Till then, see ya somewhere other than this forum . Happy testing ladies -

Last edited by a moderator:
Kris, i'll make you a deal - it!ou go, i'll go. Be about 1300 miles one way for me, but i'd be honored to shake your hand!
thats what I am talking about! Im game if you are :)

Now who else is up for it?

I like the fact that every heat at Herb race will have 3-5 awsome racers! Now let's bring it!

Hey Kris- I just talked to Rrrobin and he says he is in for the ride down south-
default_cool.png

Good stuff, who else is gonna come play ????

Good to see he has some balls...I think the rest will chicken out :)

Especially after seeing some Dragons go round!!!

There has been more than one southern racer here , that WILL be in the house that are already saying-

Best win a race or two before you make statements like that - another new unproven hull falls into that same deal if you get what Im saying Mr.Flynn
default_tongue.png

Bring em in November and then lets talk on Sunday , its your choice
default_cool.png

Kris you'll have to buy an extra plane ticket to take the "Stewart Trophy" back down under. Then get your mates to pry it out of Mike Culhanes hands before you deport him.

Mic

Kris you'll have to buy an extra plane ticket to take the "Stewart Trophy" back down under. Then get your mates to pry it out of Mike Culhanes hands before you deport him.

Mic
That's changing this year Mic- but it will never get past TIA - no need
default_wink.png

PUT UP THE ENTRY and lets see who really wants SOME
default_cool.png

On a lighter note, Rrrobin may even stay at my place- This could be interesting
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

Mic
default_wink.png

default_cool.png

default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
Interesting, and FUN!! Is george ready for it???????? She may think so, but......

Mic
default_wink.png

default_cool.png

default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
Interesting, and FUN!! Is george ready for it???????? She may think so, but......
Hell Momma will keep us BOTH in check
default_laugh.png

I for one am already looking forward too it .

Rrrobin... I managed the enlisted bar in GITMO, I scared many a Marine. I got this!
default_cool.png

Rrrobin... I managed the enlisted bar in GITMO, I scared many a Marine. I got this!
default_cool.png
OH CRAP!! I may stay in a motel after all - lol. Althogh, i don't drink (at least not enough to talk about) & i've never been in the service, so i may not quite fit a "profile" you're used to.....

Not a profile thing, more like I can handle anything. Tougher than I look... I am married to Andy after all, so I have to be.

Hell we may get my buddys 5th wheel travel trailer dropped off lakeside and make a party of it RRRobin- the house is only 20 mins away if we need a shower- but the trailer has it all
default_cool.png

Back