• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Zoom Carbs, .21, .45HR & .67/.80 GreenHead

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard_Tran

Hello I/W. Gangsters...

As the title says...Have these & other items I will start selling off to help raise funds for a large-scale tattoo project I have going on me starting in Nov...These here are all brand new, and I am asking for the same price Charles P. sold them to me for....21-$100, .45HR,MAC-$105, & .67GreenHead-$110...Can send pics if desired...Thanks, Richard T. B)

Send pics of 67 greenhead to [email protected] Thanks, Hammer
The Green Head carb looks like a rather large toilet bowl
More like a loudspeaker...The .21 & .45 looks like a midrange, while the .67-.80 looks like a subwoofer! LOL...Guess it's just he "bellmouth" design...But these are very precsion built carbs., Too bad I will never know how they perform, because I have to sell them, along with a ton of boats, parts, & motors in the next few months :( ..The economy has bit me in the @$$ hard :angry: And I need to start funding a work project :ph34r: :ph34r: Pics will be sent to all who have requested this afternoon..I can also be reached @ (702) 510-9697..Thanks, Richard

Hello Guys, the 21 Zoom will fit the 21 Nova Rossi, the MAC 21 and the CMB 21 engines. It works very good on all of these engines. The 45 Zoom fits both the MAC 45 and the CMB HR 45. The Zoom 67 works VERY well on a CMB 67 Green Head in a scale and rigger.

The Zoom 67/80 carb is still in the prototype stage.

Sorry that you did not get a chance to run these carbs Richard. You would have liked them.

If someone needs some good carbs better grab these up as they will not be avaliable from me for several more months.

Charles

Hey,

I'll take the .21 carb if it's not sold yet. PM me and let me know the detail's.

Thanks

Andrew Grenier.

Ok Fella's...I've been out all day, and never had a chance to get any pics out to anyone at all...So sorry for that, but I'm going to cut-to-the-chase on this whole enchilada, and anyone who replied to me either on this post or by p.m. with a "I'll Take" gets these carbs..Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused others..There are some really cool people on this site, and I hope I din't upset anyone :unsure: ...Richard

Back