• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Irwin .21 outboard stamped pipe, for sale..

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topfuel443

Vendor
Hey guys, got a few items for sale, need to fund my winter projects.....

One Picco "Bluehead" .45 hydro motor. Its used VERY lightly, still tight at the top with the plug out. I was told that the stock brass flywheel collet is junk on these so I bought a stainless steel collet from Joe Warren at last years atlanta race, only to find out later that the motor I have is a 6mm crank and not the 8mm crank that the stainless collet fits. In the process of moving to germany, I can no longer find the stock brass collet (it was in perfect shape and had not starting spinning yet) to put it back together properly, so you will need to find either a stock collet or maybe trade Joe for the 6mm version of the stainless collet. I still have the 8mm collet new in the package. Its a fine running motor, only ran it a few times in my 45 hydro. this motor is unmodified in any way. $175.00 shipped to the states.

One lightly used CMDi .45 parobolic pipe, no dents or dings, comes with pressure fitting. Not drilled or cut. $45 shipped to the states

One great shape Irwin "stamped J-Pipe" for a .21 outboard. no dents or dings, these are getting harder to find. $45.00 shipped in the states.

I will sell the motor and parobolic pipe as a package deal for $210 shipped to the states.

Whoever says they want it here on this thread first has first dibs on the stuff, all people after that wil be in line. shipping will be via USPS priority mail. I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL at the moment, paypal addy is [email protected]

Our digital camera suffered severe damage while in route to germany so its not working at this time, we have another on the way but its not here yet. But no pictures of this stuff as of yet, My word on it is good, if you are not satisfied, ill buy it back.

Thanks James

P.S. you can email me if you want at [email protected], this is ONLY for questions, please dont email me saying you want to buy it, because the forum has priority.

Last edited by a moderator:
James,

I'll take the .45 BlueHead Picco & .45 AB Parabolic Pipe...How do you want payment..Email or PM me for details.,Thanks, Richard Tran

OOOPS Sorry, saw the PayPal part..Gotta check to make sure PayPal is working, had problems with it the last time I checked, Thanks. RIchard

Pulsetech, I will ship it to Aussie land... shoot me an extra 5 bucks for 50 dollars total and its yours. My paypal is [email protected]

Richard, if you want the package deal, Its yours. Don is next in line for the pipe if you dont get it. My paypal is [email protected] Shoot me a pm to let me know the status of the paypal.

Thanks guys... James

Pulsetech, I will ship it to Aussie land... shoot me an extra 5 bucks for 50 dollars total and its yours. My paypal is [email protected]

Richard, if you want the package deal, Its yours. Don is next in line for the pipe if you dont get it. My paypal is [email protected] Shoot me a pm to let me know the status of the paypal.

Thanks guys... James
Hey Richard how about this- let me know if you can't get your Paypal going. You can send me $210 in a check or money order & I'll send the $210 Paypal to James. I want the pipe for a spare but if you need it to use specifically with that motor then you can have it. ;)

Thanks guys... James
Hey Richard how about this- let me know if you can't get your Paypal going. You can send me $210 in a check or money order & I'll send the $210 Paypal to James. I want the pipe for a spare but if you need it to use specifically with that motor then you can have it. ;)
Hey Mr Don! That is very nice of you!!!!! we need more guys like you around here.

HAVE A JOLLY HOLIDAYS B)

Nick

Got the PayPal thing worked out; James, YGM...

Don, that is one good pipe...Got the one we traded on my .45 SG and it is a rocket; if this next one doesn't prove itself as worthy in combination with this BlueHead Picco, I will trade you for something..cool?

Engine and Pipe sold to Richard, Thanks!

Outboard pipe still available to Pulsetech, let me know something Pulse....

~James

Robert, if I dont hear from Pulsetech by 6pm EST today, Its yours. Im trying to be fair but I also need to sell this stuf...

If anyone in Aussieland knows Pulsetech, tell him to get with me either way so I can we can do the deal or not. Thanks

~James

Irwin pipe still for sale....$45 bucks shipped to the staes or $50 bucks shipped anywhere else. Paypal only please.

~James

Got the PayPal thing worked out; James, YGM...

Don, that is one good pipe...Got the one we traded on my .45 SG and it is a rocket; if this next one doesn't prove itself as worthy in combination with this BlueHead Picco, I will trade you for something..cool?
OH MAN I WANTED THAT ENGINE. RICH WHAT YOU GOING TO PUT IT IN? I HAVE A SECERT WEAPON ON THE WAY YOU BETTER WATCH OUT. AND DONT RUN IT OVER!! :)

Back