Zippkits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jefffro007

Just wanted to share my experience with the guys from Zippkits . I ordered some of the hardware i needed for my jae .12 monday at 10 am pst via online / paypal and recieved everything in my mail box 50 hours later !! All i can say is WOW !!! Ny to Ca in a little over 2 days . Thanks again guys !!!!!

Jeff Slade :rolleyes:

Also if you guys ever change your company name you might think about calling it Zippykits . :lol:

Seems to be the theme of Zippkits, outstanding customer care and very fast shipping!

Joe, is the REAL DEAL, Thats for sure. When I ordered my stuff I was dumbfounded how fast it got to me.

joe has customer service down to an art. he ships everything priority mail, & almost always ships the same day you order it, unless it's too late in the day. i always call my orders in, he's a great guy to talk to, also. a heavy equipment dealer i used to deal with in fla. had a sign up in their parts dept. it said " sales will sell the first bobcat, parts & service will sell the second & third". joe must have read that sign. just wish more folks had.

I can't say anything but good about Joe, he's been great to me. I'll see him tomorrow and will have to let him know about this thread.

I can't say anything but good about Joe, he's been great to me. I'll see him tomorrow and will have to let him know about this thread.
Joe helped me out of a jam that I created-nothing but praise here
smile.gif

Glenn

Joe has my vote. :D I am plastering zippkits stickers all over my stuff! (I only advertise for people I really like and trust! ;) )

It's really nice to see a thread every once in awhile where everyone agrees. :lol:

Customer service at it's finest resides at Zippkits! Before, during, and after the sale! B)

Doug

Latest posts

Back