Zippkits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blake Sabo

Has anybody on here built the Zippkits Easy Vee? How easy was it to assemble? Iam thinking about getting this, but have no experince in actually "building" the hulls.

And the price tag is nice too! For about $200, you can have the hull and most of the drive hardware.

Hey Blake~

My brother built the zip kit easy vee recently. He claimed it was a piece of cake. It is well laid out and straight forward with easy to follow plans. For the money you cannot go wrong. It only took him a couple of weeks from building board to the water. It is a real nice boat on the water too. Go for it..you won't be disappointed!

Jeff~

Has anybody on here built the Zippkits Easy Vee? How easy was it to assemble? Iam thinking about getting this, but have no experince in actually "building" the hulls.
And the price tag is nice too! For about $200, you can have the hull and most of the drive hardware.
cant beat the zippkits for price, value, and service (joe p). ive done the zippkit mono and rockett t-boat. both a snap. there should be a few build threads over on jrcbd.com if you want to see the details of peoples builds.

I've got one on the building board now but not much time to work on it.

Get some good epoxy, some CA, lots of clamps in various sizes and types plus plenty of sandpaper.

The kit will go together so fast you'll think that you messed up somewhere. Follow Joe's instructions and look at the pictures carefully as you go to the next step. I did deviate once so far from the plans and instructions as I found the top spine helped with alignment by putting that in early during the building of the framework.

Back