• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ZIPP ROCKETT THUNDERBOAT PROJECT

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TERMINATOR

i have my zippkitts rockett thunderboat for sale, it is almost ready for decking and i have all items to finish, new bonzi zenoah 26 with full anodized hardware, insane zero drags, and throttle linkage, brand new bh hanson exhaust header, pipe, stop and all. plus full hardware some of it still wrapped up in pics ..and even your choice of drivers. 750.00 plus shipping , ill post pics soon here..making my way out to the shop. email questions [email protected] or pm here .. thanks

tk

Last edited by a moderator:
i have my zippkitts rockett thunderboat for sale, it is almost ready for decking and i have all items to finish, new bonzi zenoah 26 with full anodized hardware, insane zero drags, and throttle linkage, brand new bh hanson exhaust header, pipe, stop and all. plus full hardware some of it still wrapped up in pics ..and even your choice of drivers. 750.00 plus shipping , ill post pics soon here..making my way out to the shop. email questions [email protected] or pm here .. thanks

tk
pics added sorry for the delay fellas

tk

tk
pics added sorry for the delay fellas

tk

Terry PM SENT

tk

Is that at stock Z Motor?

DonB

tk

DonB
yes it is completely stock .. it even has the carb that came with it and i have a modded 257 im throwing in .

tk

tk

DonB
yes it is completely stock .. it even has the carb that came with it and i have a modded 257 im throwing in .

tk
Stock with Zero drag seals?

tk

DonB

tk
Stock with Zero drag seals?
the zero drags are still in the bag in the pics..lol up to you if you want to run em, i just got them cause they are cool... lmk

tk

Back