Zig Zag

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sjslhill

Just to point out something for the future...

900mah stock pack of NIMH 140g 7.2V $20+?

1200mah LiPoly 2 cell pack 7.4V 53g $23.95

LiPoly can run in this class today with an improvment at no additional cost. I'll test one this week and give everyone some feedback

Yes I know, this is a box stock class....

thanks

Steve

that is great info. I will be interested to see how runtime compairs on this already long runtime boat. the only limitation will likely be having a charger that will handle li-polys. I think I sold all mine that would (schulze, supernova). is there any chance that they would be chargable with a standard charger (CE turbo gfx, millenium, etc)?

thx for the research.

Ken

kensmith said:
that is great info. I will be interested to see how runtime compairs on this already long runtime boat. the only limitation will likely be having a charger that will handle li-polys. I think I sold all mine that would (schulze, supernova). is there any chance that they would be chargable with a standard charger (CE turbo gfx, millenium, etc)?thx for the research.

Ken
There are 2 cell chargers for $29.95

4 cell $45.00

Cost is really not an issue these days. Since you metioned that runtime is already long, perhaps a 700mah 7.4V is the way to go, cost are even less. $19.95 35g

thanks

Steve

Latest posts

Back