Zero Gravity balancer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doubledog

I want one of these.

Before dropping almost 60 bones on one, some shopping has to be done.

Who's go the best price? $49 seems like the norm for them plus I'm needing a(n) arbor for doing the gas props??????????

Peace.

I have one, works pretty good.

Now the arbor and handle he gives you, in his directions says you can use to sharpen and that, the 3/16ths one bends easy.

I got that one and the 1/4 for bigger. am pretty happy with it.

I think i paid 45 for it.

Where did you get it??

I've purchased some so called B/S props. When I get them my balancer shows there not. Not sure if the balancer sucks or the craftsmanship?

The guy sells them on Ebay, Hes from New York i beleive, names Jay i think. NOT Sure have had it for sometime now.

there the ZERO GRAVITY BALANCER Ones for I beleive i did a buy it now for 45.

He does a nice job with them.

balanced between two magnents.

seems pretty true

Found it.

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3154926561&category=19166

Any one know if this guy is still selling these? I borrowed one this past weekend and it was great!

Jamie,

Maybe they have improved,but the zero gravity balancer that I had wasn't worth typing

this message. :D

If I was you, I would try to get a Preston Hall balancer, they are the berries, I have two of them.

I have all three shaft sizes for mine: 1/8", 3/16", & 1/4".

Otherwise a cheap magnetic balancer from Power Point is still a very good unit for $20.00.

How are the wheels working? Jamie, I got my post, Thank You! The Preston Hall balancer

is going to be tricky,someone bought the rest of the units that Preston started,but I am not

sure who has them. They are worth every penny I paid for them. :D :D :D

Preston is not making them anymore I know that for sure. Ask Don Ferrette he will know.

Good Luck,

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mark,

I am a humble grasshoppa'. Teach me the ways. :D

The props are getting there. Man, no more 4 & 5 blade's for me. The zero G balancer seems to be alright but I'll look into the Preston Hall rig. Can you put me in contact with him?

Btw, Did you receive your post yet?

the 1/4" shaft on my zero g doesn't balance by itself,it is drilled and glued off-center

Latest posts

Back