You ever want to say @#$%^&* during a race?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Leyde

Club Racer
Yesturday during are state championship race in A open. I nail the start and buy the time the first lap is complete I am out front and have a half a lap on the field. All is good for the remaining laps UNTIL. The the last turn my little rigger slows down and bogs out of steam. :eek: The boat gets retreived. I inspect it and the #@#$^%^ flex shaft decided it was time to try and turn it self in a knot and take out the stuffing tube at the bulkhead. ;)

On another note. Next year are A hydro class may very well be TCMBC's biggest class. The guy's that are all ready running them are having so much fun that the others are buying parts and making plans of building some this winter. So you guy's in IMPBA D4. If you want to have some great action next year come on up to are races in D6.

Mark

Yesturday during are state championship race in A open. I nail the start and buy the time the first lap is complete I am out front and have a half a lap on the field. All is good for the remaining laps UNTIL. The the last turn my little rigger slows down and bogs out of steam. :eek: The boat gets retreived. I inspect it and the #@#$^%^ flex shaft decided it was time to try and turn it self in a knot and take out the stuffing tube at the bulkhead. ;)
On another note. Next year are A hydro class may very well be TCMBC's biggest class. The guy's that are all ready running them are having so much fun that the others are buying parts and making plans of building some this winter. So you guy's in IMPBA D4. If you want to have some great action next year come on up to are races in D6.

Mark
well mark i fully intend to ake some races up there, and remember we have a race here in milan and in mendota, i would like to see us make class at both, and i fully intend to see that happen, hell i might be the first to admit i might not have the fastest but i give it hell tryin..lol.

terry

Terry I am going to see If I can make the Milan and Mendota race next year. Larry and I could car pool to them.

Mark

Terry I am going to see If I can make the Milan and Mendota race next year. Larry and I could car pool to them.
Mark
larry might need to eventually get a mini van ..lol he is gonna run out of room with all them boats hes gettin.

terry

What size cable were you running? The only one that I've twisted on a .12 was when I tried an .098" cable. Never again. It flared the stuffing tube so that it looked like when Bugs Bunny stuck his finger in the end of Elmer Fudd's rifle.

What size cable were you running? The only one that I've twisted on a .12 was when I tried an .098" cable. Never again. It flared the stuffing tube so that it looked like when Bugs Bunny stuck his finger in the end of Elmer Fudd's rifle.
I was running a .130 cable. My stuff tube looked just like you mentioned and I burnt up the bulkhead around it that it runs through.

Mark

Mark
larry might need to eventually get a mini van ..lol he is gonna run out of room with all them boats hes gettin.

terry
Who...ME?

I've been trying to reduce the size of my fleet! Definately looking into the minivan thing though. It would make it possible to run both days at Mendota.

Larry

Back