X-Mono Heat 3A WinterNats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found one more video-

The 4 boat/ lane 50 bonzia starts gotta go :rolleyes: Just saying..............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pI8BcUTP_FY&feature=youtu.be

Andy
Thy had no choise with that slow boat blocking lane 2. :p :D :lol:
Had someone remembered they had my new motor in the trailer prior to Sunday after the races where over, that would NOT have been an issue :rolleyes:

Andy
What who me hold back :rolleyes:

Luis had it not me. :)

You get it in the boat yet. when you do let me know. Mark has a little surprise in the works. ;)

But you will have to perform surgery on the seaducer. :eek:

David

Probably start putting it back together in the am - Gotta get Tom to do another slide for the new pipe

(btw Tom- I need another one- St.Paulie Girl right? :rolleyes: :p )

Then it will be ready to test. Let me know.

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy and crew just thought i would let you guys know that we have another addtion to the X-mono club..Albert arahjo"s son, a bit younger than my son

will be running a brand new 44" seaducer/VAC .91..Boat should be ready within the next couple of weeks..This kid has been playing with R/C cars, planes for many

years..Watch out for the juniors...remember they have no fear...X-mono wars is on

It's great to see the younger guys coming in . Might need someone to push my wheelchair up to the drivers stand before too long !! Great work dads getting the kids involved , they are the future of this deal !!

Andy and crew just thought i would let you guys know that we have another addtion to the X-mono club..Albert arahjo"s son, a bit younger than my son

will be running a brand new 44" seaducer/VAC .91..Boat should be ready within the next couple of weeks..This kid has been playing with R/C cars, planes for many

years..Watch out for the juniors...remember they have no fear...X-mono wars is on
Great to here Brett. This is what are hobby needs.

David

Back