• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB used lower leg case halves for K&B 3.5 outboard

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geraghty

As it says,I need to buy some used 3.5 K&B outboard lower leg halves....

They can be cut for a pipe .......that's no problem.....

The cavitation plate and skeg must still be there.......

[email protected] 715-926-6096

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got one complete one and one (I think) left side. Neither is pipe cut but are complete, pics if you need them.

Rick H.

Hey Rod--I'm heading to the shop and can fill you need. I'll send pictures. How's the motor building going? I still want to do a Martin ss200. Wish Jan would return emails. I had a maiden voyage on my BB with stock TFL OB on 2S. Looks good. Ready to put the modified Lawless with Leo on 3S. Your Texas friend Ray Hamby07-IMG_7684.jpg06-IMG_7683.jpg

I sent you a text message and I'll try to respond here with pictures. Pick the #s you want and I'll send today. Rayimage.jpg

I've got one complete one and one (I think) left side. Neither is pipe cut but are complete, pics if you need them.

Rick H.
Rick,

I cant use the one half only...They were machined by K&B as a pair....

As for the complete unit please shoot me a photo and price and a phone number....

Thanks, Rod Geraghty

[email protected]

Back