• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Some motors 45 / 67 /80 /90

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Hopkins

Lookin for a 45 picco blue head or a 45 cmb purple head or a mac 45 .

and a 67 or 80 picco blue head , cmb or a mac

and a 90 picco blue head or a cmb

Please pm me with what you have for sale and price

Thank you

I have a 67 CMB green head ready to sell I just got done taking pictures of the motor inside and out a couple days ago. If you want an extra used stock piston/cylinder with the motor I had planned on selling it with the motor as a package deal for $350 that would include shipping and no Paypal fees.

If interested send me a PM with your e-mail and I will send you a bunch of pictures on everything I have on hand.

Thanks

Brad

Michael,

If you want to take a look at the 67 CMB motor and parts I can send you pictures. On IW another person sent me a personal message and is interested in what I have on hand. It is June 8th 2012 mountain standard time at 4:54pm, so I will wait 24 hours for your response.

If I don't hear back in 24 hours from the time of this post I will forward pictures within 4 hours afterwords to another IW by screen name TyFaust that is second in line and if he is interested it will be sold to him the next in line.

Thanks

Brad

To Michael or interested parties. On my 67 CMB motor and parts I will only ship it to the lower 48 states.

Thanks

Brad

Michael,

I sent numerous pictures to you by e-mail on my 67 CMB GH motor and extra stock piston/cylinder.

Thanks

Brad

I have a Picco 45R. If you look under Sport 40 II for sale, there is an image of the motor. It has only been started once.

Michael,

I have another person on IW by screen Hydro Junky inquiring about the 67 CMB GH motor and parts. That makes 3 people including yourself inquiring about the motor. If I don't hear back from you in 24 hours from the time of this message on June 9th 2012 at 6:59pm mountain standard time I will send all 24 pictures to second in line which is TyFaust

Thanks

Brad

Michael,

I have another person on IW by screen Hydro Junky inquiring about the 67 CMB GH motor and parts. That makes 3 people including yourself inquiring about the motor. If I don't hear back from you in 24 hours from the time of this message on June 9th 2012 at 6:59pm mountain standard time I will send all 24 pictures to second in line which is TyFaust

Thanks

Brad

PM sent

Back