• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wtb prop modding tools

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brooks93

looking for tools to mod props. not sure what they are called but, I have seen something with a bunch of different size balls for adding cup and stuff. I am not a expert or even a novice at it but, I would like to learn and start playing.

Here it is....

Go to Gas Parts Plus

Prop%20Anvil.gif

I make that one. I have some of the bases done right now but no brass hammers. They are $100 plus shipping.

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike, I am in the market for a PROP ANVIL if your still making them.
Thanks,

John Fruge

Madera, CA

[email protected]
Anyone? I am in the market for some prop tools. I need to learn the tricks of the trade.

Thanks,

John Fruge

Madera, CA

[email protected]
Whole set of Little rock tools no hammer $85.00 shipped. if using paypal add a couple bucks
Please let me know what the Little rock tools is? Can you send me a picture or more info? Also what else would I need other than a hammer?

Thanks,

John Fruge

[email protected]

Madera, CA

Thanks,

John Fruge

Madera, CA

[email protected]
Anyone? I am in the market for some prop tools. I need to learn the tricks of the trade.

Thanks,

John Fruge

Madera, CA

[email protected]
Whole set of Little rock tools no hammer $85.00 shipped. if using paypal add a couple bucks
Please let me know what the Little rock tools is? Can you send me a picture or more info? Also what else would I need other than a hammer?

Thanks,

John Fruge

[email protected]

Madera, CA
The Little Rock tools consist of the base with ball set, and a set of measuring tools to replicate each blade half. Id think you might want a set of cupping pliers i could use a set myself.........no pic but looks like the one in a prevous post

Thanks,

John Fruge

Madera, CA

[email protected]

Thanks,

John Fruge

Madera, CA

[email protected]

Thanks,

John Fruge

[email protected]

Madera, CA
The Little Rock tools consist of the base with ball set, and a set of measuring tools to replicate each blade half. Id think you might want a set of cupping pliers i could use a set myself.........no pic but looks like the one in a prevous post
ok, I will take them please provide paypal address and total!

Thanks,

John Fruge

Thanks,

John Fruge

Madera, CA

[email protected]

Thanks,

John Fruge

Madera, CA

[email protected]

Thanks,

John Fruge

[email protected]

Madera, CA
ok, I will take them please provide paypal address and total!

Thanks,

John Fruge
Payment sent via Paypal...

John Fruge

Madera, CA

Latest posts

Back