WTB Pay N Pak Decal

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KenBeller

Wanting to buy Pay N Pak decals for scale boat. It is the 1970s version with driver behind motor. Please PM Ken if you have a set.PNPfront.jpg

kens, LOL I NEED THE SAME THING FOR MY 20 PAK.

just looked - woo pricey huh ken? the stickers cost more than my boat.

Last edited:
Don't know if you guys noticed or not but there wasn't a decal set listed for the 73 Pak, only the 70-72

yes HJ but the main thing is the " pay n pak" and the lines. I can paint them but that will take more time. I have a u-25 turbine anyway so theyd work for

it fot the u-1 i just want the "pay n pak" ill wing the rest down the cowl and the U-1. Hows yours coming along?

Ken B. did you decide to keep her? Its a good looking pak. Will you saty nitro or will you try fe in it since it wasnt your main runner?

ive considered Jeff Ross as well

Sent 02 January 2012 - 04:06 PM

Yes would just need to know sizes of what your needing done.

Put a "WRAP" on it, vinyl and graphics are my specialty....

GroundUpDesignz.com

signature-1-1-1.png

FightercatRacing.com

48" Scratch Built Mono - Chipbreakr Modded Homelite

1/10 1974 U-77 Country Boy

1/10 1985 U-30 Domino's Pizza (Planning Build)

1/12 Elam

Looks like the link for jeff is broken but hes a member here PM him.

Have to admit that thunnderboats graphics look really really nice. At the price that will be reserved for my 1/8th scales . Maybe not have to see how she going to run. I may sell my pak havent decided yet. I have some nice plans for th u-25 with modern running surfaces.So......

Haven't touched a boat in weeks due to work and other "distractions". Now that I've finished going through the companies training program, HOPEFULLY time will become available to go back to work on the boats

Good glad to see you here. Have you made templates for your frame revisions?

Last edited:
Yes I decided to keep it and the ops 40 will go in it. Youre right about the vinyl cost. Wow. But it sure looks good. Thanks for links guys

If you want the just the deck graphics just give me a size and I can make just those for ya. You don't have to buy the whole set. I'd love to sit down and draw everything out for that set I just don't have the time until I get what I have off the board. I did some drawing while I recouped me knee but it was nowhere near enough time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike the size comes in the dumas kit for the 20. Let me send that to you, and you can go from there, coz I want it as close to what in the kit as possible. Im afraid if I just give you the dimensions the proper letter thickness or boldness may be missed . For my 20 all I need is the deck letters and the u-1 that goes on the horizontal stabilizer.

Last edited:
Mike does some great work he will not steer you wrong thats for sure!

I have been extremely busy with my day job and trying to catch up on other decal orders from others but appreciate the shout outs guys!

I do have the paynpak decals I can work up any size.

Here is a pic of ones I made for local boat which is just offsize from 1/10 scale.

BTW my site is down due to me moving it to a different server lack of time has been keeping it down longer then expected.

PICT1268.JPG

PICT1270.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff I absolutely need this set asap this boat is almost a 1/12th scale 30 inches Jeff, Also i need the stripe that runs down the side of each cowl and up the vertical stabilizers. I need this kit NOW! lol not rushing you but i really want this set.

heres why:p pak base white.JPGp pak side in base white.JPG

Last edited:
super nice lettering Jeff . They look just like the templates that came with the boat. Dont forget the "U-1" on the horizontal stabilizer. cant wait to do business with ya. Let me know when you get it all figured. May also need a set made for a pack u-25 turbine 13th scale (smaller)

pak turbiine top.jpg

Last edited:
Back