• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB OPS 3.5cc side exhaust connecting rod

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeorgeAlbrecht

WTB OPS 3.5cc side exhaust connecting rod. I have an OPS 535210 rod but its too large around the bottom journal. I am looking for the thinner one so it will clear the case.. Please let me know what you have.

Brad I have one that is bushed on both ends but it is smaller on the bottom outside and the ones I have that I listed the part number above. The one I have now hits the sides of the case. The one I need would be fairly thin walled

if you do it carefully and polish afterwards removing all file marks it shouldn`t be any weaker than one machined that way in the first place.gouges & square internal corners can be stress risers..HOWEVER the final strength of the bottom end of the rod will be dependent on the thickness of the bronze bush.Check the thickness of the bush in new rod you have against the one that broke..

I hear KRE make rods for engines.

Back