• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Nova Rossi .21 180 degree header

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curtis Beaumont

Looking for an NR .21 size 180 degree header. I believe part number 40042 may work. I have a header already, but it is too long and I don't think it can be shortened enough to work. If you have one, would you be willing to measure it? Even if you don't want to sell it?

Thanks,

Curtis

Thank you guys.

Glenn, that is a great price. Mike, do you know how much of the end is straight that I could cut off? I need it to be pretty close to 180deg, but the one I have is already down to 3-3/4

Regards,
C

Do you know how much that leaves that is straight? I need to make up almost an inch and a half.

Thanks for your help you guys. I do appreciate it.

C

It's the OPS 3280. The from the weld down to the straight is 5". The distance from the plug to where the header connects is another inch. Then add the 3.5" and we are about 9.5" This is tough. I wonder if I bought the wrong pipe for this one.

C

but most of the measurements you read about are from the plug to the weld, what does yours measure like that? If you cut the header to leave just a u shape and cut the pipe to about 4 1/2 you should be right in there at 6 7/8 or so.

Thanks Anthony. If I didn't have a shorter header, the pipe would have too be cut well into the taper to get the right length. I bought a new header from Glenn last night and will see if i can make it, or the existing one work.

I'll relay back here when I have it figured out. I have considered heating and tightening up the radius in the existing header, but I am confident I can make the NR work. It also looks like the pipe diameter in the NR might be larger and give better exhaust flow. All a matter of experimentation.

C

Back