• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB MAC 21 IB

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Gibson

Supporting Member
Help! is there anyone on the face of the planet that has a MAC 21 ib in decent shape that they would like to sell??? Gettin ready to build a whiplash and all I got is a K&B .21 ib and a picco p5.......I dont relish the thought of spending over 400.00 for a new cmb if i can help it.....yes i am a cheapass!!! gotta be if I want to keep playin with boats!!!! Thanks!!

Look a little farther than the end of you nose

3 post down from your new one!!!

2 x mac 21 engines with headers and pipes, 2 x mac 21 engines

hi fellow boaters. i have 2 mac 21 nitro engines for sale that are in good condition. these 2 engines were my spare engines for my 21 mono and hydro. these 2 engines are stock . these engines have been cared for and flushed after each days running. the bearings and piston and liner are in good condition.. these 2 engines have mac piston and liners not cmb vavola ones. the pipes are ops 3280 nitro pipes that are uncut and in new condition. these motors are sold as is.. they have been used but have not had alot of run time on them.. they were ran on 50% nitro.

im after $ 270.00us each including pipe and header which is shown in picture. shipping to the usa will be air mail.

if you want the 2 together i will do them both for $ 500.00us including pipes and headers.shipping to the usa.. is air mail

pics are in my gallery and all questions answerd.

these mac 21 engines are becoming hard to come by now and my personal opoin is they are better then a vavola , cmb.. thanks jase..

i take paypal but add fees onto price and also take money orders. thankyou..

Attached File(s)

mac_21_no_1_005.jpg ( 58.96k ) Number of downloads: 75

Rick

sorry guys... im still learning how to use this chat room stuff (if thats even what its called!) Mark sholund emailed me about the 2 mac 21 engines but when i looked in the for sale section, I swear I didnt see the post, even with my reading glasses on!! Now for the dumb question.... how can I contact bruce jacobs??? If I could get a new mac, that would be great! Thanks alot!

sorry guys... im still learning how to use this chat room stuff (if thats even what its called!) Mark sholund emailed me about the 2 mac 21 engines but when i looked in the for sale section, I swear I didnt see the post, even with my reading glasses on!! Now for the dumb question.... how can I contact bruce jacobs??? If I could get a new mac, that would be great! Thanks alot!
Bruce is a member here, send him a p/m. :)

http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showuser=1133

Latest posts

Back