• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB GARDEN GNOME!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

izitbrokeyet?

I need a good price on a garden gnome....preferably the "old School" style with the Red Suit and goofy green socks.

Now the neighbors have Pizzed me off.....they're gonna pay B)

The tackier the better………Whatyagot?

GARDEN GNOME are you on crack? seriously, what are you thinkin? i see them at the dump all the time

Kevin

We might be able to help out with a colonial gnome - will send some pics of the 2 brothers we've got over the next couple of days. :p

We had a Gnome hunt at high school - we ended up with about 300 of those little suckers including a 4foot tall Kangaroo, a crocodile, a pair of Aborigine's (1 male, 1 female) and various other concrete lawn ornaments...

We did some stupid s#1t when younger :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hey I live in a Trailer Park!! Maybe I can steal one from here!! I will take a drive and see what I can turn up. I know there is a ply wood Uncle Sam that is like 3' tall... ;)

Kevin,

Go to eBay search and type in "garden Gnome"......................

over 230 of them!!

Bob the Fool :blink:

Foolwitools Posted on Aug 19 2004, 11:17 PM   Kevin,

Go to eBay search and type in "garden Gnome"......................

over 230 of them!!

Bob the Fool 
JackPoT!!!!..........we've hit the garden Gnome Mother Load...Thanks Bob :)

TimD said:
We had a Gnome hunt at high school - we ended up with about 300 of those little suckers including a 4foot tall Kangaroo....
LOL....Man, that's too **** funny. Nothing better to improve property value than a paper mache Kangaroo. :lol: :lol:

The local Catholic church as a fund raiser will "FILL YOUR NEIGHBORS LAWN WITH 30 PINK FLAMINGO'S"............ lOOKS PRETTY **** FUNNY TO SEE YOUR NEIGHBORS WALK OUT AND THINK THEY GOT BLOWN INTO A TRAILER PARK..... :lol: :lol:

izitbrokeyet? said:
I need a good price on a garden gnome....preferably the "old School" style with the Red Suit and goofy green socks.
Now the neighbors have Pizzed me off.....they're gonna pay B)

The tackier the better………Whatyagot?
I've been thinking really hard to figure out what a neighbor does to get "GARDEN GNOMED' :lol: :lol:

They just recently finished having a landscaping contractor re-do some stuff in their yard. Cindy (my neighbor) looked at one of the big weeds (about the size of the average Cabbage Plant) in the corner of my yard and asked when I was going to do my yard.

Later the same day she (Cindy) gave my "Good" neighbors kid some grief for practicing in his garage with his Band during the day on a weekday. <_<

Now she Must Pay!

YOu should also buy some miricle grow for the weed. That should help that problem. Beleive it or not, My neightbor complianed because my dog was making her dog trample her flowers. I now play catch with him right along the side of the fence where her flowers are. I mean were. haha.

The best thing to do is put a spot light on your house that points in their general direction. Leave it on all night, every night. You would be suprised. It kind of wears them down really slow.

Plant some ivy. They will never keep it out of their yard. Neither will you.

Buy an old car and park it on the property line. :lol:

Modify the gnome so it's naked. Not original, I read about one somewhere. Real shocker :lol: :lol:

Do you guys get the "tire swans" over there or is that an Aussie thing? If you don't know what it is, it's an old car tyre that has had part of the tread cut out and folded back so that it forms the swan's neck and head. Makes the pink lawn flamingo look tame!

I like Preston's light idea - kinda like Chinese water torture! :lol: :lol:

We don't get the tire swan just a full tire planted in the ground so only half shows....God only knows what that is for?

I had been leaving my side light on for months accidnetly.....my neighbor told me....."**** you must be the hardest working son-of-a-bi$%h I ever met, your lights always on through the night"........ :lol: :lol: :lol:

You really want to piss the niebor off then get some crab grass seeds and spread them over there yard. Did this with cover seeds to a guy garden what a mess it made. Scott

How about this...Put a nice size above ground pool in your yard. That pointy nose boat that I am going to bring you can run by itself round and round the pool. Put an extra large fuel tank in it and leave the pipe off the motor! Set the steering for the correct radius and watch her run from the comfort of your living room!

Kevin, there's a place on Rt. 460 going west from the Beach on the way to Petersburg that sells all sorts of concrete yard ornaments. Paint it yourself. Might be cheaper than paying shipping from e-bay.

Heya Mike,

glad to see you posting in here :)

How far from Suffolk? There's no way I'm talking the wife into a roadtrip to pick up a gnome :lol:

I've been eying this one on Ebay:

75_1_b.JPG

but I was holding out on one that's taller

I wonder if the community association will say anything :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back