• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB~ Foreward wrap header pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doubledog

Bought two today.........

Mr Moderator, you can delete this thread if you like. Thanks

For Cooper.

Would like to buy outright.

Have 90* header pipe that can be traded along with $'s and some NIP 275's. (old school props for you guys, but there here for the deal) :ph34r:

Email [email protected]

Peace

Last edited by a moderator:
DD,

if you end up just buying the wrap-to-center, im interested in the 90* and maybe a 275 also...does that include the water-cooled manifold thing? im new to gas but i know i need a header plus a water-cooled attachment, not sure what yall call it.

thanks,

Joe

The props go for $19 + shipping all day. Some folks try to make a killing but it aint going to happen with me. Priority Mail is $3.85 so when you want one, let me know. Btw, they're SS.

You've got first dibs on the flange pipe.

Joe, I bought a complete new Cooper system... muffer, pipe, mainifold & gaskets and paid $150+ (forgot the exact amount). Kept playing around and caught the same thing used on Jims for less than half that.! Its going on the second boat. :)

I saw where you posted over there too. Happy for you man.

Back