• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

.21 pipes fopr sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anthony_marquart

I have 4 pipes that don't work on my setup that I would like to sell for $60 or trade for the new cooper woods S pipe.

1 older SPP C/F muffled pipe, well used, not cracks or dents, cut for the NR style engine

1 Cooper muffled pipe,.. the kind with the single offset outlet.. basically new,.. ran once,.. probably better suited for a momo.

1 unknown pipe, muffled,..

1 unknown pipe not muffled.

on condition, the cooper is a 10, spp a 9 the other 2 about 7-8 out of ten.

If there is interest I'll take pics tonight.

I would like to keep shipping domestic if possible. If I can't get them sold in the states I'll ship to Oz,.. I'm sorry,.. but I just don't have time to get the shipping quotes and all,,. need to make a single trip to the P.O.

Thanks guys.. If paying by paypal I'll probably just have the buyer send payment to Glenn Q is he still has the s pipe in stock.

Also, if you guys can identify the 2 unknown pipes it would be nice.

Thanks guys

Last edited by a moderator:
so whats the verdict here????? is bryan buying them??? would be nice to have at least an answer..havnt heard a word from you in the pm or here,,,,be nice to know...

alden

Sorry Man,.. I just posted it last night,.. and I'm at work!! I wanted to keep the shipping domestic but to be fair, I didn't say that in my original post. Brian posted first so I am going to let Brian have the first shot and he is taking them.

Thanks guys

so whats the verdict here????? is bryan buying them??? would be nice to have at least an answer..havnt heard a word from you in the pm or here,,,,be nice to know...

alden

Sorry Alden

Anthony and I were talking freight so that may have delayed his response to you..

Must say Anthony is a great guy! Don't hesitate buying or selling to him people!!

Bryan

dont be sorry bryan,,,no need to be sir...i was just slightly confused on the whole deal,,anthony had replied to my ill take em post via pm....then i didnt hear back from him...left me kinda wondering is all...my reply to him was that you wanted them and i didnt want to step on any toes,,as you did reply first....your just quicker on the draw B.. ;-).....

were all friends on this site,,,never any hard feelings...

alden

The pipes will go out today..

Thanks guys and sorry for any confusion.. I can see how things get difficult selling stuff sometimes..

Back