• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB digital flow meter

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drwayne

looking for source of digital flow meter.

or of specifications/plans/schematics so can build.

was seeking rossisales speedmaster unit but no longer avail.. would love an offer of s/h unit...

any help much appreciated

cheers from down under !

Wayne

Joe K is building a digital flow meter............ he is on this site.......
I'm building complete digital flow meters for several people now. I will have a few extra flow meters for sell at the Internats as well. I use top quality components throughout. I assure you nobody has ever offered a better unit. If you are interested in one, they go for $400.00 plus shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've finally finished my digital flow meter. I've added photos to my gallery here. If you would like one before the Internats please let know ASAP because it takes me a few weeks to get all of the parts in. For those who have already ordered yours, I have most of the parts in and have began building them. They will definitely be ready by the Internats. The bottles will be filled and ready to use when I deliver them.

Back