• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB anything amps...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone? Any motors? like this one I have In the pic? The nitro tooling would be nice also!

Please contact me threw pm or e-mail to [email protected]

v-amp005.jpg

I have one (O.S. .65/.67?) without the cover. I'll try to get a pic of it tonight when I get off work.

David

Depends on how deep your pocket book is...

I do have a full lower/cowl that requires a K&B .75 powerhead put on. Instructions included... Sorry, no pics on the web at this time.

International Hobbies Seebold Tunnel with K&B 7.5 power.

amps11.jpg

VERY RARE AMPS tunnel with an AMPS motor with a Fox Hawk 60 for power.

a2.jpg

EXTREMELY RARE T4 with a Fox 40 for power.

a1.jpg

The two motors won't go cheap... If they go at all... Everything has it's price :D

hey derrick, you DO need a motor for that second boat. carl k.'s rolling over in his grave right now :lol: :lol: ! there's a guy on s&f that has a bunch of amps stuff, let me look in my pm's , i think i have his name. i'll pm you, if i do.

Ok guys! You all have teased me enough... :p I want some replies to my PMs with some prices and a pic of the motor without the cowling.

;)

Derrick

Ok, I am also searching for smaller scale (mercury) style electric motors. Merc cowling, offshore mid/downhousing and speedmaster style lower. I think most of these motors made are 1/10. If you have a graupner OB unit I would like to know about It also.

Thanks guys! You have really come up with some cool stuff!

Derrick

Back