• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB- Aeromarine Outboard cowling cover- Pic inside

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Luszcz

Vendor
I am looking for an outboard cowling like the one shown below. I believe it was made by Aeromarine at one time, but no longer produced. If you have one you would part with, let me know. I think they are a 7.5 size, and there may have been a 3.5 size. I am interested in both sizes if I can find one. Thanks, PM me with info. Mike

aeromarine cowling.JPG

Still looking if anyone has any. I was trying to aquire the one in the photo, but the owner passed away before my friend could get things worked out with him.

Still looking if anyone has any. I was trying to aquire the one in the photo, but the owner passed away before my friend could get things worked out with him.

Hey Mike!

Are you going to be reproducing them? I might know where one is at, I will have to double check. But the setup looks exactly like the one in the photo except the cowling is black

Back