• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wtb 60 to 75% nitro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtchbnntt

lookin to buy some fuel but, can't find any anywhere! Does anyone know where to get nitro 60 to 75%? Or does anyone out there have some they are willing to part with? I'am in slidell, la

Last edited by a moderator:
lookin to buy some fuel but, can't find any anywhere! Does anyone know where to get nitro 60 to 75%? Or does anyone out there have some they are willing to part with?
First off if you dont tell where you are located there is no chance of getting any. As shipping will be impossible.How much are you looking for?

lookin to buy some fuel but, can't find any anywhere! Does anyone know where to get nitro 60 to 75%? Or does anyone out there have some they are willing to part with?
First off if you dont tell where you are located there is no chance of getting any. As shipping will be impossible.How much are you looking for?
if my new fuel deal comes through ill have 8 gallons of 70 and 3 gallons of 60.. redmax. 50.00 a gallon for the 70 and 45.00 a gallon for the 60 plus shipping.

tk

i have 60% and 40% unseal,never open. I am in fort worth/houston. no shipping, picking up only

Terry let me kno if u r able to get it, I'll take atleast 3 gallons of the 70%, hag if i was goin to drive t houston i would want more than 60% sry, but thx for the offer!

Terry let me kno if u r able to get it, I'll take atleast 3 gallons of the 70%, hag if i was goin to drive t houston i would want more than 60% sry, but thx for the offer!
let me know when you want it.. i can let go of 3 gallons now , im not worried about fuel anymore.. :D

terry

I HAVE 7 GALLONS OF PURE NITRO I WILL SELL FOR $250.00. I LIVE IN BATON ROUGE.YOU CAN CALL ME AT 225-638-4844

Back