• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - 60% Redmax Fuel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 115

Need a couple of gallons.. I am sure shipping will be expensive if even possible at all, but let me know what you have..

Thanks,

Charley

Charley,

I usually get next day service from FHS oil(red max)..... (800) 742-8484 9-5 M-F operation

It might take a couple of days to get to you on the Left Coast :)

I have a couple gallons of fresh 60% rm900 mix fuel if you need it just let me know

Hey Charley... :D

You can try FHS Supply, but without a large order, it will be somewhat costly per gallon.....as if our hobby isn't expensive anyway.

TS :ph34r:

I was hoping I could borrow about 5 oz at a race? Think anyone would let me do that?

I was at a race one time and this guy borrowed half a pint of gas from me.. Never thanked me, never offered to pay for it..

Charley

WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?

Where is Charley... :ph34r:

I have fuel if you need some but if you are not here then it would be hard to help.

I will have Byron fuel at mendota this weekend.

If you are not coming home to get it im not driving there to deliver :D ...hehehe

ROCK ON

Grim

Grim,

I live in Renton, Washington now.. Moved a week or so ago.. Racing with the NAMBA 8 guys out here.. If you want to drive to Washington, I'd be happy to get some gas..lol..

Charley

Last edited by a moderator:
my local hobby shop has 45% byron but where in poulsbo which is like a 45 min drive from you but if you are raceing up at sandy shore for districts then he will be up there. you can call him he is in the phone book under castlecraft hobbies. tell him joel sent you

and one of the guys, i cant remeber who, but he always sells redmax at the races 50% for $20 and 60% for $23

Last edited by a moderator:
not2bright,

i would love to buy about five case of 60% for $23 a gallon red max!!!! i live in south carolina about an hour and half from where its made and cost me $34 a gallon to run it.

allen

yeah i would help you out, but i think shipping for it would rape you with the surcharge and what not. the next group buy isnt until febuary

Charle, I am going to the rest of the unw scale races in marrysville and the fall classic in oct in marrysville , let me know and I will bring you a gollon of 60%. I am hard to find in the pits as I spend much of the day in the chase boat. gene :lol:

Latest posts

Back