• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: 3.5 Tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doubledog

Just want something to dress up and become a Shelf Queen for my shop. Would rather have a glass boat with hatch that be easily repaired & painted. The Hotshot 3.5 looks real close to the real thing & I'd like to put one of my Alterscale outboard motors on it.

Send me a few pics & your asking price.

Paypal? Its fast & easy.

Best Regards,

DD

[email protected]

Hey Double D....

This thing has been up in the rafters of my shop for years. I bought it for the motor that was on it. The glue joints in the transom are all split, but the rest is in pretty good shape. Sorry, don't have the cowl...........

Price??????? Enough for shipping and a 6-pack ( 'bout $12 )

Let me know,

Bob the Fool :blink:

Hi Again,

Forgot.................This is a 3.5 size hull (27.5"). I'm sure you can order a plastic cowl from dumas. They're pretty reasonable with their prices( I'll guess $10 or $12).

Later,

Bob the Fool :blink:

Send me an email with your paypal address & I'll send you some beer money after the shipping cost. I'll see what can be done about making a cowling.

Thanks a lot Bud,

DD

Still want another boat & will mess with this one to see what becomes of it. LOL.

Thanks again Bob.

Back