• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 20 Outrigger Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blaise Recca

I'm looking for a new prebuilt or kit Outrigger Hydro. Who are all the manufacturers and do they have websites? I am also open to we used ready to run Hydro. I had a CMB 21 LS, so engine can or cannot be included.

I picked up a hawk 21 with engine on eBay. The engine looks pristine, the hull.... Well, it is crooked as a pig's tail. I have been trying to square it all up and repaint it.

So, any ideas, direction, or offers for sale please let me know.

I'm looking for a new prebuilt or kit Outrigger Hydro. Who are all the manufacturers and do they have websites? I am also open to we used ready to run Hydro. I had a CMB 21 LS, so engine can or cannot be included.
I picked up a hawk 21 with engine on eBay. The engine looks pristine, the hull.... Well, it is crooked as a pig's tail. I have been trying to square it all up and repaint it.

So, any ideas, direction, or offers for sale please let me know.
i have a 21 firefighter new and built with all hardware and cmb 21LS with a cmd 21ss pipe i will part with,,boat is ready to go,,you will need your radio

gary--330-472-4779,,(cell #)

which one did you buy Blaise?
I picked up the the Firefighter 21 from Gary. He sent over some real sweet photos of the boat. It also comes with a CMB 21 LS, so I have a spare engine for this boat as well.

I'm looking forward to doing some racing with you this coming season!

I'll try to save up some patience to be able to deal with our leader, not sure how long it will last.

Latest posts

Back