• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB .12 OR .21 RIGGER

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ek kustomz

Hey Guys,

I am looking for a small rigger or even a larger one if it is at the right price. As Most of you saw in my prior post I am trying to get back into boats and would like to find a small rigger. I would prefer a kit with hardware but it can be a flat kit. I am on a tight budget right now as I have just moved into a new house but there are a few nice local lakes to run in.

Thanks,

Zach

i found someone on here with a 12 for sale that i am looking into now. I am very interested in the 21 boat as well. I hear Mr.Moorehouse build a heck of a boat.

Thanks Tim,

Zach

nobody? anybody have any sized rigger they want to part with?
I have an SGX 21 hydro for sale with everything but the prop, motor, and receiver. It is like new and had a novarossi in it. I also have a new uncut cowl for the boat. I can send pictures if you are interested. It is one of top 21's. John Brown and I looked horns many times. Call me at 205-967-5712 if you are interested.Gary Turner

Latest posts

Back