World's 1st RC Boater

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TCHedOff

I thought I'd share this for those (like myself) who didnt know this.

Watched a show on Nikola Tesla.... I was aware of some of his accomplishments, but I didnt realize that he was the world's 1st RC boater.

He built a radio controller boat way that he demonstrated way back in 1893 at New York City's old Madison Square Garden that he called a "telautomaton". Thank you Mr Tesla! :p

lol...todd,, i see you were watching the history channel today...lol... crazy huh...i agree,,thank you mr. tesla,, for all the wonderful inventions...

alden

lol...todd,, i see you were watching the history channel today...lol... crazy huh...i agree,,thank you mr. tesla,, for all the wonderful inventions...

alden
Yep History Channel! Was a good program wasnt it! Edison should never have cheated Tesla out of that 50$ - cost him how much?!? Anyhow, best wishes from me & "da boss"! :D

alden
Yep, History Channel! Was a good program wasnt it!?! Edison should never have cheated Tesla out of that $50K - cost him how much?!? Anyhow, best wishes from me & "da boss"! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back