• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WOODSTUFF TUNNEL CUSTOM PAINT AND OS MOTOR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TERMINATOR

hi i really want to get this one gone, im making the price very reasonable and will send it to your doorstep for the asking price if you live in the us 48 .. it has a great os outboard and full servos ,all mg hi torque and ferrette needle base and os needle, fully ready to run and was a fast good handling boat when i sent it and i am sure it still is, rick takes very good care of his stuff and the paint he put on this is simply amazing. 350.00 shipped in the us.

tk

hi i really want to get this one gone, im making the price very reasonable and will send it to your doorstep for the asking price if you live in the us 48 .. it has a great os outboard and full servos ,all mg hi torque and ferrette needle base and os needle, fully ready to run and was a fast good handling boat when i sent it and i am sure it still is, rick takes very good care of his stuff and the paint he put on this is simply amazing. 350.00 shipped in the us.

tk
If this hull is 27 inches or longer and the motor does not need a P&L I will take it. Give me a good prop on it dude! LMK, James

tk
If this hull is 27 inches or longer and the motor does not need a P&L I will take it. Give me a good prop on it dude! LMK, James
it is the 28 inch hull and the motor is sound, you are getting a great deal so ..send the paypal as a gift or personal to my paypal .. [email protected] and ill get it headed your way. thanks..and btw this is my second ad, i screwed up the first ..it got ading and it is small in the left front spnson tip shipping back to me, it is in the pic and not bad at all, if you still want it, just wanted to make sure you knew.

tk

Last edited by a moderator:

tk
it is the 28 inch hull and the motor is sound, you are getting a great deal so ..send the paypal as a gift or personal to my paypal .. [email protected] and ill get it headed your way. thanks..and btw this is my second ad, i screwed up the first ..it got ading and it is small in the left front spnson tip shipping back to me, it is in the pic and not bad at all, if you still want it, just wanted to make sure you knew.

tk

A ding is no problem, I race with a rough crowd! Will send your $3.50 soon. James
Dang James! only $3.50 for that boat?? You should at least give him $4.50 for it...... :p

-Kent (your neighbor at Delmarva with the white JAE electric rigger) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
James, its funny, when I hear of people that race rough in our club, your name comes up first!!! hahaha

One thing's for sure about James...He is one hard worker at the races!!! Army Strong!

-Kent

Three dolla un fitty cent has been paid, get yo hinnie down to the PO before you wife makes you change another diaper!!

send to my PO Box please. Box 51371 Fort Monroe, VA. 23651. If not using USPS advise me and I will provide a physical address.

James, its funny, when I hear of people that race rough in our club, your name comes up first!!! hahaha

I have a personal affection for lane one, can you blame me? he-he Most of Dick's boats need paint touch-ups so being the nice guy I am I always share paint. :)

Then of course if you race against Old Man Nick, your gonna loose some paint, or fiberglass, or something!!

Three dolla un fitty cent has been paid, get yo hinnie down to the PO before you wife makes you change another diaper!!

send to my PO Box please. Box 51371 Fort Monroe, VA. 23651. If not using USPS advise me and I will provide a physical address.

gotcha man, it is heading out tomorrow. thanks

tk

Back