• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Motors, Pipes, Mufflers, and....

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Laing

I have purchased a few things that I’m hoping I’m not going to need. But we all know Murphy’s Law, who knows after it’s been sold…LOL

Used OS 21 Outboard (came off the 911 Boat and very well taken care off) 250.00 Sold

Used CMB 67 Green Head (received in a trade, looks to be in good shape) 300.00 Sold

New CMB 67 Quiet Pipe (received in a trade, has the pressure fitting installed) 85.00 Sold

Used CMB 45 HR (received in a trade, looks to be in good shape) 250.00 Sold

Three mufflers as pictured (received in trades, two look to be new) 25.00 each Sold

Two unknown make pipes: one is new and one is slightly used. 50.00 Sold

Boaters, I think everything is at a fair price and the price does not include

shipping. I ship USPS Priority Mail and the costs are usually between 7.00 and

15.00 in the US. If you need any additional information or pictures [email protected] I work two full time jobs, so I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks,

MikeIphone 012.jpgIphone 013.jpgIphone 014 (2).jpgIphone 015 (2).jpgIphone 016 (2).jpgIphone 017 (2).jpgIphone 018 (2).jpgIphone 018 (2).jpgIphone 019 (2).jpgIphone 020 (2).jpg Everything is sold and shipped Thank You to Everyone. Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mike,

I'm interested in the 45 motor. Can you tell me alittle bit more , like hows the piston/sleeve,bearings,

roughly how old.any idea how much fuel?

Thanks

Chris

I have purchased a few things that I’m hoping I’m not going to need. But we all know Murphy’s Law, who knows after it’s been sold…LOL

Used OS 21 Outboard (came off the 911 Boat and very well taken care off) 250.00

Used CMB 67 Green Head (received in a trade, looks to be in good shape) 300.00

New CMB 67 Quiet Pipe (received in a trade, has the pressure fitting installed) 85.00

Used CMB 45 HR (received in a trade, looks to be in good shape) 250.00

Three mufflers as pictured (received in trades, two look to be new) 25.00 each

Two unknown make pipes: one is new and one is slightly used. 50.00 each

15.00 in the US. If you need any additional information or pictures [email protected] I work two full time jobs, so I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks,

MikeView attachment 46618View attachment 46619View attachment 46620View attachment 46621View attachment 46622View attachment 46623View attachment 46624View attachment 46624View attachment 46625View attachment 46626

Mike;

How are the bearings and piston and sleeve in the .67 If they feel OK I will take the .67 engine.

Bill Hoch

New CMB 67 Quiet Pipe (received in a trade, has the pressure fitting installed) 85.00

Thanks,

MikeView attachment 46618View attachment 46619View attachment 46620View attachment 46621View attachment 46622View attachment 46623View attachment 46624View attachment 46624View attachment 46625View attachment 46626

Mike;

How are the bearings and piston and sleeve in the .67 If they feel OK I will take the .67 engine.

Bill Hoch
Geez Rob, you beat me to it.

Bill

Thanks,

Mike;

Bill Hoch
If the deal with Rob falls through, you will have first chance. Thanks, Mike

Hi Mike,

I'm interested in the 45 motor. Can you tell me alittle bit more , like hows the piston/sleeve,bearings,

roughly how old.any idea how much fuel?

Thanks

Chris
I am not going to make up a story, I'm not real sure.I had one in my 45 SGX and she ran very well. I would have put bearings and maybe a piston and sleeve and keep it as a backup motor. But that is just me, I replace bearings all the time on my motors. I did see it running in the sport 40 it came out of and it ran pretty good. I was told the owner purchased it from Stu last spring and it had only a short summer in the boat. He was putting a 45 VAC in the boat and I paid the same price I'm selling it for. Hope this helps. Mike

hi mike

int in New CMB 67 Quiet Pipe how much to shipp to land down under total please ???

cheers rick

Mike

If you will go 250.00 ship on the 21 OS outboard and if so I will take it.LMK

Dave Roach

I will take whatever mufflers Ken doesn't take.
Ken never responded to my post on yes I take paypal and how many of them do you want, so I guess he don't want them. Let me know which ones you want as you are next in line .thanks ,Mike

I will take all three. PM me a price shipped for all three and your PayPal and I will send payment and my address. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back