wood hull finishing

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toyotatruckin

Ive built an electric rigger and am going to leave it natural wood, I have coated the hull/sponsons 3 times with finishing epoxy (brush on let soak and wipe off-fine steel wool between coats) the hull is smooth as glass and all edges are true and sharp. question is I would like it to have more shine and gloss without shooting it with a clear--how is the best way to do this?

the predator run on 2s lipo the epoxy im using has a good shine to it also--if you put it on thicker and my rigger does have a slight gloss to it but it dont shine like I think it can--

the predator run on 2s lipo the epoxy im using has a good shine to it also--if you put it on thicker and my rigger does have a slight gloss to it but it dont shine like I think it can--
You Gotta buff the wood, come on everybody just Buff the wood...lol

I can't remember the Name of that Movie. I know Polly shore was in it...lol

well after thinking about it (to much) I decided to try some gun stock wax and lots of good ol' rubbing turned out ok not to glossy not to dull just about right now to dye the hatch covers and start rigging it up...thanks for the ideas

Last edited by a moderator:
Tompson's water seal,lol..

gun stock wax, already a done deal!

100_1675.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back