Wonderful - traffic

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeh, at Putter's! Pete and I know the cook there. Hopefully he hasn't landed himself back in jail so we can rap with him again. Nice talent behind the bar, too.

Oh man Pete and Dave...it's like a rash that won't go away.

Hey guys...hope your doing well....I wanted to congradulate you on your run.

You guys did well.....how come Pete's always behind you Dave???? Is he worried about someone's smoking in the pits while he's on the drivers stand? :p

Wish I had 70 deg weather right now...snow and 20 deg...not incuding the wind chill factor. :(

But Pete still holds a National Title! He's either worried about your smoking, or you making fun of him behind his back. You know, it's not nice to make fun of us fellow racers, even if you think you are funny! :D

MC-6 is going to be a kick. Save me a table next to you in the GDI corner (God Da%* Independents!).

Hard to believe we are within 3 months of this race.

Speaking of weather, we've got a club race this Saturday. Sunny and 78 degrees is the forecast. We lucked out at the Winter Warmup's last month, because it had been raining for 3 months! I think it's gone now.

David Newland said:
He's either worried about your smoking, or you making fun of him behind his back. 
88131[/snapback]

Oh come on David! Allan isn't like that at all. He makes fun of me right up in my face. I have more respect for that.

Did you guys try the Perch dinner at Putters? Best fish in town by my standards. PLENTY of talent in the entire area you may have noticed.

Only place we saw more talent was at the 8 Mile Trailer Park.

That's right, Alan is an "in your face" kind of guy. Was it Charlie or Jeff that he was mad at for hitting his boat, and it turned out neither of them did it??

I still want to pit next to him.

Great to see Alan finally come out of hibernation. Missed your deranged sense of smoke-filled humor! Can you believe the size of this race were putting on.

We were hoping you'd take some of Nats guys on a little Ballet tour one of the nights. Kind of be our Nats Entertainment director. We need someone experienced in the fine arts. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
oh oh oh can I pit next to Alan too..

I promise not to eat chilly and clear the pits with exhaust fumes.. Man was that funny..

Kelly,

I checked with the wiff and she was thrilled that we wouldn't be making the run up north the weekend before the race. SO if you want to come up early... Now that I think about it, if your going to pit by Allan I WILL have her make chilli. Will call it my gift to him.

IN COMING!!! HIT THE DECK!!

cool.. I will have to let you know.. The wife will be at her parents house that whole week anyway so that would probably work out good

Thats gonna be our racing stragety... Eat Chili ..lots and lots of chili.

We'll stink it up so bad those team guys will run ...Alan where you gonna be ?

Independent drivers will stink :( oops I mean rule.

Howie and I already got gassed out last weekend...man that chili stays with Brooks for a loooong time. We have already had enough for the 05 season.

So I will be pitting up wind from all you gassers. Funny thought it was an electric race.

Good to see all you converts and independents on line again. Been very busy lately....no fun running a job shop...got ALL the headaches. I really gotta build sumthin for the new season but what? Got alot of monos to go through and tune up the rest of the fleet....I bet I'll have one boat done for MI6...that'll leave me enough time to be the Entertainment Director "Julie McCoy" for you guys. I am warning you though..might have too much fun and need a hull to upchuck in. HMMMM Pete did you say you wanted to pit near me? Gotta smell better than Kelly or a burned up speedo.

Bench racing hah that's for novices...it's the psychological warfare that I like. :ph34r:

Hey Alan I still haven't figured out if your gonna race for DA MAN :p , If you don't get pulled to the dark side I'll rub shoulders with you just so you don't get lonley

No Team stuff aside from my CAFE droogies. (buddies/friends Clockwork Orange style)

Man Pete that's great...in case I set our benches on fire....I know who I can count on!

Man Pete that's great...in case I set our benches on fire....I know who I can count on!
don't worry alan I will pee on it and try not to hit you to much with the over spray

Paul Pachmayer said:
Hey Doug,
People are starting to get mightily fed up over considerably more than that
Starting, lmao! I'm about fed up with the red board. Not only a lack of support but now there's some rumors flying around FL about me, this really has me pissed off.

Nothing against you Eddie, your the only guy I see trying to hold things together.

Paul.

86799[/snapback]

Paul, What rumor are you talking about? I havent heard anything about you down here!!

Latest posts

Back