Wonderful - traffic

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forresterace

"If you build it, they will come"

We did it before, we're going to do it again - and they WILL come. And it won't just be this forum, either - we're going to enjoy the whole website. Nitro - Electric, it's all the same sport/hobby. We're all boat racers - enjoy and learn.

End of sermon :D

Hi to everyone that is visiting due to a link by Eddie because he is suspicious what is this thread all about

so this is what it is about

posting on a board that has a wealth of information from nitro, gas and electric that us electric guy's can put to use in our boats..

sounds sneaky to me :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
brooks93 said:
Hi to everyone that is visiting due to a link by Eddie because he is suspicious what is this thread all about
so this is what it is about

posting on a board that has a wealth of information from nitro, gas and electric that us electric guy's can put to use in our boats..

sounds sneaky to me  :lol:

86747[/snapback]

Sure does, sneaky blue board heathens... LOL... just kidding, it's all good... :p

brooks93 said:
actually I am kinda a red, white, and blue board kinda guy
86766[/snapback]

Dang tootin you are.... LOL.. I don't care what board your from it's all good..

Hey Tom, Search function hasn't worked on the red board for almost 2 years.

People are starting to get fed up as to why

LOU

Hey Doug,

People are starting to get mightily fed up over considerably more than that
Starting, lmao! I'm about fed up with the red board. Not only a lack of support but now there's some rumors flying around FL about me, this really has me pissed off.

Nothing against you Eddie, your the only guy I see trying to hold things together.

Paul.

what rumor.. I have seen the picture on the net.. Your sick man.. you should get help.. LOL

of coure you know I am kidding.. LOL

hey i got our top logo working again so all the new visitors will know where they are.

Tom if more users come over from the red board (those darn quiet motors!!) then we are going to need more bandwith :D Welcome Red users!

Adam

David Newland said:
Eddie, you're brilliant.
I'm in!

Pete will be along shortly.

86864[/snapback]

Hey as long as we are talking boats I don't care where the info comes from, I think there is enough cyberspace for more then a few boat forums.. speed on bruthas..

Eather way red dudes you are, and have always been, more then welcome. Its boating that we share..

You like to get tecnical we "can handle that"

You like to see all things new "got yea there too"

Want to trade ideas with people that have the same hobby "thats what we ALL do best"

ROCK ON RED DUDES..

Grimracer

Last edited by a moderator:
Add one more. I just came over to visit the dark side.

Having more sources of information sharing will be good for all.

Garry

Welcome aboard! We are all boaters and over here its whatever floats your boat! It really doesn't matter what you like for power, just share the info and have fun!

Ron

Latest posts

Back