WingDing 60

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a half built kit from my friends estate, I do not have any other wood parts or plans. You will have to cut some new plywood and fit. I would like $100.00 plus shipping. It includes an extra Octura motor mount. The existing mount does NOT fit an OPS 67 or Picco 67EXR, possibly may fit a Rossi 65. I may have a period correct rudder and mount, I will have to spend some time looking. I will be happy to answer any question or send more pictures. I, myself, have never owned or built a Wingding. I hope that you have some local long time boaters that can help you with this build.

Attachments

• 20200615_091343.jpg
    20200615_091343.jpg
    930 KB · Views: 74
  • 20200615_091321.jpg
    20200615_091321.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 82
  • 20200615_091329.jpg
    20200615_091329.jpg
    972.8 KB · Views: 79
I have a half built kit from my friends estate, I do not have any other wood parts or plans. You will have to cut some new plywood and fit. I would like $100.00 plus shipping. It includes an extra Octura motor mount. The existing mount does NOT fit an OPS 67 or Picco 67EXR, possibly may fit a Rossi 65. I may have a period correct rudder and mount, I will have to spend some time looking. I will be happy to answer any question or send more pictures. I, myself, have never owned or built a Wingding. I hope that you have some local long time boaters that can help you with this build.

That hex drive that’s on the shaft is a O.S. unit I think so the mount may be drilled for an O.S. engine

It includes an extra Octura motor mount. The existing mount does NOT fit an OPS 67 or Picco 67EXR, possibly may fit a Rossi 65. I may have a period correct rudder and mount, I will have to spend some time looking.
Interesting. Nice that the installed Octura mount (shown in your image) has the custom aluminum reinforcement, a big help

Rudy If he Goran doesn't want it. I would love to have it..... Dustin Reichel

Hi Rudy
I have built 2 WingDing boats in the 70th, and I have one super WingDing left, but I am very interested in your boat also.
If you have more pictures I would be glad to se them, and if you can investigate the shipping cost to Sweden.

Many thanks
Mats Goran

Hi Rudy
I am interested to purchase this WingDing for 100:-USD + shipping.
Please get back with shipping cost to Sweden sip code 69133 Karlskoga Sweden.

Goran, well I guess you replied in the nick of time, I have it all boxed up and I am going to the PO this morning to get a shipping quote. Will post here when I get back.

Sorry Dustin.

Goran, well I guess you replied in the nick of time, I have it all boxed up and I am going to the PO this morning to get a shipping quote. Will post here when I get back.

Sorry Dustin.

Dang it....Just let me know if something changes. Thanks Dustin

Back