• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wild Thing

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kerry Norton

20 size, all hardware pictured included (not stand), epoxyglass radio box, extra long strut was for playing with straight line speed, strut and rudder bracket for heat racing is included, set up for CMB. Color on hull is peel and stick, natural wood looked good but I couldn't see the boat on the back stretch. $150.00 plus shipping.Wildthing for sale 008.JPG Wildthing for sale 009.JPG Wildthing for sale 002.JPG Wildthing for sale 007.JPG

As much as I like this boat I'm going to have to pass. I have a tendency to bite off more projects than I'll ever be able to finish.

So Zach make a deal with this gentleman!!

Just a qeustion which prop did the cmb turn ? I also have a wildthing with cmb and a 40 mm cocr prop but i think it's to small.

Latest posts

Back