• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Seaducer 20 Gen 1 for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveHalverson

I am selling this for a friend so any haggling will have to be delayed while I communicate with the owner. All photos are of the boats fully setup to run. Some may have parts removed, see individual listings for what is or is not included. ALL BOATS ARE PRICE PLUS SHIPPING! NO PM's please. Keep comments to the thread.
The first to say "I will buy it" gets it. Questions do not count.

Seaducer 3.5cc Nitro mono – Gen 1 hull Deep Vee version fiberglass, comes with all running hardware, rudder, strut, engine mount, fuel tank shaft and prop included. No damage – Race proven with heat wins! NO BOAT STAND INCLUDED! Nitro pipe included, engine not included. $200.00

SAM_2923.JPG SAM_2924.JPG SAM_2925.JPG SAM_2926.JPG SAM_2927.JPG SAM_2928.JPG SAM_2929.JPG SAM_2930.JPG

Back