Who's got the best plug prices for '08?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark,

If you can sell them for $3.00 or less you'll be a hero... Why not post the price breaks for volumes ordered and see how the crowd responds. I'm sure we would all be interested providing the price is right.

Ron

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep hearing folks saying they use the 1Ls...so would take a card to try them out.

Sean

I'm in for 4 cards also if the price is right. I bought 1 card from Phils just to get me going this spring and it was not cheap!

Josh-

mark im new to buying plugs in bulk,,,,,how many come on a card,,, ive only ever bought 2 or 3 at a time.... but if the price is right id take a card of k&b 1L's....

let me know,,,Alden

just went to my lhs at lunch. checked on mc 59's, for my ob's. $4.99 each. they said their distributer told them that mccoy makes plugs for associated & trinity - car/buggy companies. the plugs are mccoy plugs, just reboxed. not a cheaper spec plug! about $1.00 cheaper. that puts singles in the $4.00 range. have to check on quanity pricing. can anyone verify that these will be "real" mccoys :p ? sorry, couldn't help the pun.......... if this turns out to be true, might be another avenue to explore.

Fellas,

My cost no shipping included yet:

MC-9's @3.25 each =$39.00 per card of 12 plugs. shipping $4.60

If you add up the orders here it is 67 cards x 12 = 804 plugs

I Hope My Wife Understands My Passion For This Hobby,

Mark Sholund

Well that sure went to sxxt in a hurry. A commitment for over 800 plus in 24 hours but it's not worth doing. Guess we're on own guys. :(

Don,

I really don't want to get in the middle on these plugs. Steve will be happy to

give anyone that discount on plugs. If you guys want, I will ask Steve if he can

give a I/W discount on plugs to any member of the board. Does anyone have an

extra $3200.00 hanging around that they want to make less than 1% on?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

What a head ache for not making a cent.When i started nitro in 1999 i thought 1.75 per plug was out of line.Glad i have 4 cards left from last year.But i sold 3 nitro boats this year and more to sell.Just to much cash for a short run time for me.Good luck people!

What a head ache for not making a cent.When i started nitro in 1999 i thought 1.75 per plug was out of line.Glad i have 4 cards left from last year.But i sold 3 nitro boats this year and more to sell.Just to much cash for a short run time for me.Good luck people!
Steve is a pretty good guy to deal with. I'm sure he would do a group buy for the Intl Waters group. If he can sell a 1000 plugs real fast with 10 different shipping addresses, what would be the difference. Just need to ask...

Ron

don't blame ya one bit mark.. to much cash to fork out.

it hits 4.50 a plug and you will see all my stuff on hear for sale.. at the point it is out of site and out of my budget

chris

If you're looking for K&B HP plugs, hit up Gary Preusse. He warned me though last year that their prices were going up also but still should be cheaper than the McCoy's.

It looked like we could thank Dynamite for part of the price increases over the past few years. They bought up a lot of MC-9's, repackaged them and jacked up the price. They're up to $10.99 a pair around here!

One more reason why gas boats are looking better to a lot of people.

Latest posts

Back