Who's got the best plug prices for '08?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If someone finds a good price (MC-9 or HP), could you please post the details?

Thanks much,

Bill

I bought some from Phil’s last week and their prices went up recently. If anyone can find a MC 9 for under $3.60 per plug on a order of say 3-4 cards I'd be surprised. Please someone surprise me! Glow plug prices are outrageous anymore.

I did a club buy of around 800 plugs for Unlimiteds Northwest a month so ago from Phil's Hobby shop in Ft. Wayne. A fella by the name of Steve was good to deal with. Definitly had the best deal on price for large purchases. Much better than C & H Industries in California who actually manufacture the plugs.

I'd buy them again from them.

I did a club buy of around 800 plugs for Unlimiteds Northwest a month so ago from Phil's Hobby shop in Ft. Wayne. A fella by the name of Steve was good to deal with. Definitly had the best deal on price for large purchases. Much better than C & H Industries in California who actually manufacture the plugs.
Never got the email here is the phone number 260-424-0065

I bought 300 from Harry Weatherbee @ 3.00 ea & @ Rossisales.com in FLORIDA.

I did a club buy of around 800 plugs for Unlimiteds Northwest a month so ago from Phil's Hobby shop in Ft. Wayne. A fella by the name of Steve was good to deal with. Definitely had the best deal on price for large purchases. Much better than C & H Industries in California who actually manufacture the plugs.
I bought 300 from Harry Weatherbee @ 3.00 ea & @ Rossisales.com in FLORIDA.
I just talked to them this morning, that price is toast as McCoy is jacking up the prices again. We're lookin' at over $3.75 a plug in larger quantity purchases when the next batch comes in. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Boaters,

I'm sure I can get a great deal on HP's & MC-9's. I just need to know how many?

I am not going to sell them unless I can get a good price. I will check and have

some news for you all soon. Pricing is under way. The plugs have went up since

last year,if I buy a couple of cases I can get a pretty good deal. I need to know

aprox. how many plugs people want to buy. I do not want to tie up a lot of cash

into plugs and not sell them. I can get a great deal on K&B 1-L's still Chris and Wally.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
Boaters,
I'm sure I can get a great deal on HP's & MC-9's. I just need to know how many?

I am not going to sell them unless I can get a good price. I will check and have

some news for you all soon.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund
Let us know Mark. I could use about 4 cards if the price is right.

I would take at least a couple more cards as well Mark.

Please see what you can come up with.

Tim K

Back