Who's got pics of there boats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don Templeton said:
Riptide .12 Rigger
Still untested. Well, at least the boat is! :rolleyes:
hey Don, if you don't mind my asking, what's the afterplane and inside sponson width on your riptide rigger? throw that thing in the water!!! :D or is the water still hard in your neck of the woods?

Hey Brian SnowDog....I didn't tell you I need royalties for the pix of my old Villain....LOL....man I miss that bad boy! Worst sale of my life!

Here are some quick shop snaps of my boats. First is a Sundowner rigger with mod 7.5 K&B w/707 Specialties throttle exhaust and Venturi. Boats clean. Has a triceked out lower end.

Here is a Phil Thomas Karelson hull Brand new. Like it? I haveway too many boats and I'll either be shipping it to Mike Byers or selling it.

So I don't offend my tunnel hull brothers, here's an outboard. 3.5 Bandit w/Rossi T5 and an Irwin pipe. Old school Lace over paint job w/shadow effect

Hey Steve if you need a another or spare OS 81 VR-M i have 1 i can give you a good deal say $100.00

Mike Coppolino

Yea I'm interested,What's up with these motors?(I dont hear much about them,havent run mine yet,is it not a good motor?)

My signiture photo has a great story: I am holding my G1 rigger before a race off of the fastest of each class at our last race of the 2003 year. .21 ~ .45 ~ .67 ~ .90 riggers ~ Sport 40II and G1 gas hydro. We put them all in the water to race for bragging rights for whos got the fastest and able to finish race boat in a grudge race.

I kept that smile and took home a nice trophy . Thats right GAS is bad ass !! :D Scott

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's another in "the stable", big CMB 90 Sprintcat. Might be goin' up for sale though. Seems I've once again worked my way into the "too many boats" corner....... <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Back