Who would travel to Rochester, NY for the 2016 IMPBA Nitro Nats?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Count me out due to lack of vacation time
default_sad.png

I would consider this race if rv/toyhauler allowed. Should be a perfect location for a race during the month of July. Thanks.

I would consider this race if rv/toyhauler allowed. Should be a perfect location for a race during the month of July. Thanks.
There is plenty of room for RV's and large trailers. Paved and grass areas are available for camping. All within easy walking distance of the pond.

There is plenty of room for RV's and large trailers. Paved and grass areas are available for camping. All within easy walking distance of the pond.
The toyhauler has our boat trailer and canopy built in so we normally drop it in line with the race tents off to one side. Takes the same space as two tents. Just shoot me a pm for details. Glad to hear camping is allowed. Should be a great race.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron, great site with plenty of room for your toy hauler down on the turn 1&2 end of the pits. Come on up, these guys do an excellent job of putting on a large event (-;

Great group of people, beautiful site with banquet hall in July.

Doesn't get any better than this.

Tim

CRAIG, YOU FORGOT TO SUPERIMPOSE A PICTURE OF THE MENU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those that haven't been there, the on-site restaurant's food is really good
default_cool.png

Sorry to say but the full format won't happen if this comes to life it will be a 3 day event only.

It's nice to see a club trying to get this going since I do not see any other club stepping up to the plate

for the Nitro guys. I do hope there's more interest for this event or again the Nitro Nats won't fly in 2016.

Latest posts

Back