Who wants to run Kneelers at the 2012 Tunnel Champs?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pic Tom. What year was that?

Great idea with the Easter eggs since most of us are egg heads anyway! :lol:
I think it was 1990 or 1991 , that was an old B- H copy that had a Furnal Flyer dash/windshield setup added after a crash where I went through the dash and hit the bottom of another boat ...a foot in front of the spinning prop !! :ph34r:

Love the pic Tom, must have been a blast to drive one of those.

Jerry, i bought this biat from Tim Leyde and I think it is your design?

I agree with the easter egg build, but i am not the best builder in the world. Can one be bought from somewere, or does someone want to build me one?
I built that boat for Mark Leyde. Tim got it from Mark, and now you have it. Glad to see it's going to get run. Let me check into making a driver for you.

JD

Love the pic Tom, must have been a blast to drive one of those.

Jerry, i bought this biat from Tim Leyde and I think it is your design?

I agree with the easter egg build, but i am not the best builder in the world. Can one be bought from somewere, or does someone want to build me one?
I built that boat for Mark Leyde. Tim got it from Mark, and now you have it. Glad to see it's going to get run. Let me check into making a driver for you.

JD
Jerry that would be great. Can't wait to try it out. Could you send me the set-up sheet or point me in the direction to find it?

Looks like we'll be racing them at the WTC this year, why don't you come down and join us? ? ?

doug & dick, i may have a driver figure for each of you. let me look tonite after work. if so, they will be a late x-mas present ;) .

i need a shipping addy from both dick & doug. i got goodies :D ! dick gave me a cockpit measurement, these should scale out fairly well, just add barbie arms :eek: :huh: .......

i need a shipping addy from both dick & doug. i got goodies :D ! dick gave me a cockpit measurement, these should scale out fairly well, just add barbie arms :eek: :huh: .......
Robin,

You are kidding about needing Dick's address, right?????? I figured u you not only could drive to his house blindfolded, but by now you had keys to his house AND boat trailer??????????......... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
750 Washburn Dr.

Martinsville, VA 24112

I'll have you some apple pie for you at the WTC, got to get with Randy Corbin for the Barbie arms. . .lol

Last edited by a moderator:
750 Washburn Dr.

Martinsville, VA 24112

I'll have you some apple pie for you at the WTC, got to get with Randy Corbin for the Barbie arms. . .lol
Hopefully you will bring extra to share???????.......... :)

Okay, getting closer to finishing and doing some testing,

lets see some pics of what your running at the 2012 WTC. . .

IMG_2898.JPG

Back