Who wants to run Kneelers at the 2012 Tunnel Champs?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mprfrk440

Title says it, need five to make the class

or maybe open outboard hydro so anyone that has a OB Rigger can enter to get to 5. . .

Whos in?

Please be specific on the class you all want:

OB Kneeler, or

Open OB Hydro

The kneeler class has not run at the past races due to the lack of entries. It could run in an open OB Hydro class. Just let us know what you prefer.

BTW, it appears that there is sufficient interest in a "Q" FE OB class to run along with the "P Limited/Spec FE" and the Open FE OB classes. This should be good to watch.

What would keep regular tunnels from running in "open OB hydro"? They are are all hydros... just saying, you may want to specify no tunnels (continuous sponsons) allowed in the class if you go with it. .

Great point Gabe.

Okay, so those that have said they are running one or the other, please specify OB Kneeler or Open OB Hydro (excluding tunnels)

I'm in for Kneeler

Im in for kneeler but will run in o/b hydro against the riggers ( no tunnels cats mod v/ps)

I have a 20 year old 20 Sundowner I could resurrect if ob hydro, or if kneeler I could pick one up. I'm in either way. 

John, do you know the dates you are opening registrations for WTC and the Internats? Im sure I am like many others and would like to enter the dates in my calendar. Thanks. 

John, do you know the dates you are opening registrations for WTC and the Internats? Im sure I am like many others and would like to enter the dates in my calendar. Thanks.
Ron,

Not yet but expect that both likely will be announced and ready for entries by January to February. The WTC may be announced a little sooner than the internats. Entries will be accepted at that time. RCRacingEvents.com will be the primary and preferred method for entry.

The dates below in my signature are basically set for each of the races.

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like it might be Open OB Hydro, sounds good to me. Would still like to see a seperate kneeler class so I guess we will se what happens when entries open?

John, are you gonna offer both classes for sign up, and then if kneeler does not make it combine to OB Hydro?

looks like it might be Open OB Hydro, sounds good to me. Would still like to see a seperate kneeler class so I guess we will se what happens when entries open?

John, are you gonna offer both classes for sign up, and then if kneeler does not make it combine to OB Hydro?

I would think that is good possibility. I hope that each class would have enough to run. It would be very good if we could have them both running.

i'm in with my sundowner, or what ever else i can cook up this winter for an ob rigger.

Ok John. Sounds great. Since your races sell out so quickly, I guess I was hoping for advance notice to everyone on IW as to the actual registration opening dates. Can you post a few days advance notice? Registering for races in Charleston is almost like buying stuff on eBay!!!!....... ;) Thats a compliment as to the quality of your races for sure. Thanks.

Ok John. Sounds great. Since your races sell out so quickly, I guess I was hoping for advance notice to everyone on IW as to the actual registration opening dates. Can you post a few days advance notice? Registering for races in Charleston is almost like buying stuff on eBay!!!!....... ;) Thats a compliment as to the quality of your races for sure. Thanks.

Yes we always out out an advance notice that we will be opening up the race registrations. For the Fall Nats that is even more imperative that we do it since this years race sold out in 1.5 days. I cannot put out any more definite info yet as the WTC advance prep work has not been finished. For the WTC race we normally get it done over the holidays and announce it shortly after in January.

We truly appreciate the support for the CMB races from all.

CMB Rocks. . . They are my home club away from home.

Anyone have any rules for the kneeler class?

CMB Rocks. . . They are my home club away from home.

Anyone have any rules for the kneeler class?

For you there is a 2 lb anchor required. You may choose the shape your prefer. LOL!

I NEED to talk with you tomorrow. Answer your phone, like you did not tonight.

Latest posts

Back