who has the best prices on KB 1L's?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RodneyPierce

Did a search and didnt come up with anything on this. I was wondering who had the best price on KB 1L plugs? I imagine Gary Pruesse has a good price on them, and wasnt sure if Kinsel carried them or not, he hasnt answered any of my messages. Let me know guys

Did a search and didnt come up with anything on this. I was wondering who had the best price on KB 1L plugs? I imagine Gary Pruesse has a good price on them, and wasnt sure if Kinsel carried them or not, he hasnt answered any of my messages. Let me know guys
I buy mine at "Phil's Hobby Shop" (260-426-5056) Bob Kensell (krpnova) works there, heck he

may even own the place, I duh no.

You getta better deal when you buy 50 or more,, around $2.99 ea.

I buy mine at "Phil's Hobby Shop" (260-426-5056) Bob Kensell (krpnova) works there, heck he

Jerry, what is wrong with running the MC 59 plug in my motor?

You can, but they have an Enormous hole where the plug element is,, you can turn a .19cc volume

headbutton into a .21cc volume just by switching to the MC59. Thats why I mentioned that when

I sent your engine back.

You can, but they have an Enormous hole where the plug element is,, you can turn a .19cc volume

headbutton into a .21cc volume just by switching to the MC59. Thats why I mentioned that when

I sent your engine back.
Ok, thanks pal, was just curious.

I hav'nt looked really hard yet but a couple weeks back I was taking a break down in orlando and found them at $3.20 each at a hobbie shop down there www.gravesrc.com ... So it may be the same at phils... could'nt find them on the phils website...

I hav'nt looked really hard yet but a couple weeks back I was taking a break down in orlando and found them at $3.20 each at a hobbie shop down there www.gravesrc.com ... So it may be the same at phils... could'nt find them on the phils website...
HEY RODNEY , HOW ARE THE PLUGS WORKING I SENT TO YOU YOU . FOR 3.50 EACH . YOU CANT BEAT THEM I ALSO HAVE THE TUBOS , 4. 50 EACH

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back