Who do we get our Outboard gear from now?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kris Flynn

Hi All,

now that OER is offline who is the best source for K+B prop shafts and flex shafts, OS Flex shafts? And all the other awsome stuff he sold...

Cheers

Kris

Gary Preusse G&M models 630-279-2451 is a very good source for the K&B equipment and hulls. Gary has been around a long time running tunnel hulls.

Give him a call.

Yup,

Gary is a great source. I'd bet he stocks more K&B parts than K&B does.

John Otto is another good source for parts.

Damm I wish John or Gary had a website...I am the sort of person that will buy stuff on the impulse when I see it listed :)

Plus I don't really want to try and start calling the USA :)

I guess It will be 707 Spec for now....

Cheers Guys

Kris

No, not for good, but for a good while. I appreciate everyones support over the past year and few months, and the MANY emails, PM's, and phone calls. I had some bad people do some things that could not be reversed, and it hurt financially, and emotionally. I put a lot of hard work, effort, and money into my business, and I am not quiting now. I am taking a hiatus of sorts until I figure out which direction I want to go, I have learned a lot while in business. When I figure that out, of course you guys will be the first to know. Just need to get my head above the water again, and put the bad stuff behind me and my family.

I am going to enjoy this racing season in Sweden this summer, and hopefully by the winter I will have some things figured out.

Thanks, ~James

thats sucks mate i hope it all works out for the best for you and your family

looking forward to dealing with you again soon

cheers ian

No, not for good, but for a good while. I appreciate everyones support over the past year and few months, and the MANY emails, PM's, and phone calls. I had some bad people do some things that could not be reversed, and it hurt financially, and emotionally. I put a lot of hard work, effort, and money into my business, and I am not quiting now. I am taking a hiatus of sorts until I figure out which direction I want to go, I have learned a lot while in business. When I figure that out, of course you guys will be the first to know. Just need to get my head above the water again, and put the bad stuff behind me and my family.
I am going to enjoy this racing season in Sweden this summer, and hopefully by the winter I will have some things figured out.

Thanks, ~James
OOOO,, Sweden,, Makes me think of nakid blonde girls layin on sea soaked rocks an stuff :wub:

Thanks, ~James
OOOO,, Sweden,, Makes me think of nakid blonde girls layin on sea soaked rocks an stuff :wub:

Thanks, ~James

naked women,,,, rc boats,,, food and fun,,,,,, i think im gonna pass out..... but isnt this a oxymoron????? sure would love to be there...

alden

Good luck James.

Hope to see you back at it soon.

I and I bet a many IW friends have enjoyed your help and knowledge over the years!

:)

I agree, James, I've heard a bit about how you got burned. Please take the time off to sort things out, then come back (we hope!) to the great service you have always provided. ;)

Regarding the original post, please include Fred Howe (Lawless Products, R manufacturing) as another great source for outboard racing needs, lower units, flexshafts, propshafts, steering arms, and many other speciality products. :D

Wallster

Hi Wallster...Does Fred Howe have a website...MAN I MISS James at O.E.R He had an AWESOME website...I used to spend hours on it...Thanks for any help and links to Outboards Parts etc..Baz

James I hope you come up with a friggn awesome plan and you can shove it right back in the faces of those who have burned you!

Ive said it before and ill say it again! your by far the best person ive ever delt with ever!

Geez it was a good thing i got the shites with that other supplier and found you! ;)

All the best lets all hope we see you back in good form shortly!

Sorry to hear it James!

Some #$%^&* doing the wrong thing by one of the good guys really burns me up.

Hang in ther bud, and let your friends in Oz know when you are ready to start selling stuff again!

Thanks guys, I do believe in karma. I think it will all work out in the end, they will get what they deserve.

I have always had good support from my buds in Oz, thanks for that!

Barry. Fred does have a site, but he doesnt use it much. Its best if you call him or send him an email. Here is his site: http://www.midwestrc.com/lawless.htm

~James

Thanks guys, I do believe in karma. I think it will all work out in the end, they will get what they deserve.
I have always had good support from my buds in Oz, thanks for that!

Barry. Fred does have a site, but he doesnt use it much. Its best if you call him or send him an email. Here is his site: <a href="http://www.midwestrc.com/lawless.htm" target="_blank">http://www.midwestrc.com/lawless.htm</a>

~James
yHi James, I don't know what is happening, but I believe that you are a great guy and I hope that you are still selling OB stuff because You`r the only person

I trust and believe me, some of my friend start thinking of getting F1.Hulls and I told them if you make up your mind in getting one of these Hulls

or lowers or any thing they need just to contact James OVAL EXPRESS, any way, sorry to hear that someone is hurting your feelings,

but keep strong and if you need help in some ways that I can help just let me know. James sorry for my English.

~~~`Winston`~~~

:angry: <_< ;) :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back