whiplash Sport 20 help!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Gibson

Supporting Member
I haven't run my boats in a while, and want to get my whiplash back together for a race, and I have two lil problems:

1- Cant find the prop I had on the boat, seemed like it was a grimracer 3 blade prop, cant remember the size....can anyone jog my memory? I remember the boat ran good with it!

2-I need a small 4.8 volt receiver battery pack/Futaba J connector for the boat...I used a Futaba R4K 250mah NiCad flat pack, but I guess they don't make it anymore..it was a good fit!

Appreciate any suggestions on the battery, as I haven't a clue where to look, I just know there AINT much room in the boat for the battery!

Many Thanks! Bill
default_smile.png

Hey Bill,

Good to see you getting ready to run again. 250 mah sounds marginal. No substitute for reserve power. Have Fun.

CHEERS !!! Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't run my boats in a while, and want to get my whiplash back together for a race, and I have two lil problems:

1- Cant find the prop I had on the boat, seemed like it was a grimracer 3 blade prop, cant remember the size....can anyone jog my memory? I remember the boat ran good with it!

2-I need a small 4.8 volt receiver battery pack/Futaba J connector for the boat...I used a Futaba R4K 250mah NiCad flat pack, but I guess they don't make it anymore..it was a good fit!

Appreciate any suggestions on the battery, as I haven't a clue where to look, I just know there AINT much room in the boat for the battery!

Many Thanks! Bill
default_smile.png
Bill, If it was a Grim Racer prop it was prolly the 40X53/3

RX pack, look into the LiFe RX pack Tower carries a couple of small ones 500MaH thats good-N-small

Bill

Life pack.Prop 40/52-3 m44o m442 lynx cut 437-3 and a T101 are all good props.

Dave

Sam,

I think you are talking about a Sport 40 boat with a X-447/3.

I don't think there is a production motor on the market that will pull

A X-447/3 on a Sport 21 hydro. Can you send me a picture of your

Sport 21 hydro Sam?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

My email is: [email protected]

Thanks so much for your help....ALL YOU GUYS!
default_smile.png
I ordered a coupla batteries that should fit that kinda TIGHT radio box, and I think the G.R. 40X52/3 blade prop is hangin on the back of my 20 O.B. tunnel!
default_rolleyes.gif
default_smile.png
!

Sam,

I think you are talking about a Sport 40 boat with a X-447/3.

I don't think there is a production motor on the market that will pull

A X-447/3 on a Sport 21 hydro. Can you send me a picture of your

Sport 21 hydro Sam?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

My email is: [email protected]
Check out post 9 and 10. Lol. You are right. I meant 437/3.

Back