• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

clearing out some stuff

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moparbarn

Talked to Don Ferrette about my upload issue. He tried to upload a photo & had the same result as I did, so it seems to be a site issue. He ok'd me listing items without photos until it is resolved, I can text or email photos to buyers as required.

Hanger 9 double vision fast field charger, NICAD/NIMH, 12 volt input, 4.8/6 volt RX, glow igniter & tx 9.6 volt, with Futaba & JR setting for tx packs - $25 shipped

Grimracer/Aquacraft prop balancer - $25 shipped

Rcexel gas ignition system with lipo battery, will need sensor mount for your engine, New/unused - $45 shipped

2 Align 6 amp voltage regulators with lipos, 5.1 volt output & volt moniter LEDs - SOLD on JRCBD

Duratrax failsafe, new/unused - SOLD on JRCBD

All prices shipped in the US, will ship anywhere at the buyer's expense. NO PAYPAL! Cash, check or USPS m.o. Post to to this thread only, no PM's until "I'll take it" is posted on this thread. Items& pics are also listed on JRCBD

IMG_20170304_082244.jpg

IMG_20170302_190345.jpg

IMG_20170302_190304.jpg

IMG_20170302_190851.jpg

IMG_20170302_185344.jpg

IMG_20170302_185315.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Put your pics on Photobucket and use that link to show the pics. It's what I do as I've had issues in the past uploading to the site.

This is something new & different. Don thinks it's a site/server issue. He was gonna get Tom on it. Never had an issue until today. Don't have photobucket, never needed it. Text or email will do.for now.

Back