Where to buy?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That fruitcake is on some really gooooood shizit,Nice margin, Must be paying off the house by the end of year.Bet cha there's a beaten path to the post office ?NNNNNNNNNNNot
AT THIS RATE

If anybody's interested I have @2-3 Fully modded NR outboard engines that push the ole lynx's right along in the hi 50's to low 60"s

Let me see engines,cutting,CONVERSION KIT,Carb. Guess I could let them go for maybe 1,100.00 ea shipped that is ,How many yall want???????

Steve H.
hey steve i'll take 2 . i need something two push my twin . do you accept rum for payment its gooooood shizit,

it will help getting drunk before pay $1100 LOL

shane
I checked on shipping and it will be 1500.00 ea shipped to bermuda
it would be cheaper to buy you a plane ticket

That fruitcake is on some really gooooood shizit,Nice margin, Must be paying off the house by the end of year.Bet cha there's a beaten path to the post office ?NNNNNNNNNNNot
AT THIS RATE

If anybody's interested I have @2-3 Fully modded NR outboard engines that push the ole lynx's right along in the hi 50's to low 60"s

Let me see engines,cutting,CONVERSION KIT,Carb. Guess I could let them go for maybe 1,100.00 ea shipped that is ,How many yall want???????

Steve H.
hey steve i'll take 2 . i need something two push my twin . do you accept rum for payment its gooooood shizit,

shane
Do It!1it would be cheaper to buy you a plane ticket

AT THIS RATE

Steve H.

shane
Do It!1it would be cheaper to buy you a plane ticket
DO IT! Now is that a ticket per engine or just one ticket????LOL

Checking out the web site and for one large bearing $171.00

$15.00 for a wrist pin.

I think i'am doing something wrong.I need to change my job and open a hobby shop and realiy screw the people.

Dave

i must be ripping myself off

i sell the big bearing in the 35 plus for export $55.76aus about $50.00us :(

and wrist pin export $10.44aus about $9.20us :(

regards Aaron

Davei must be ripping myself off

i sell the big bearing in the 35 plus for export $55.76aus about $50.00us :(

and wrist pin export $10.44aus about $9.20us :(

regards Aaron
Hello Aaron, thanks for posting pictures of the new Nova. What if any mods were made to head insert to run high nitro? Are you running stock carb? Thanks in advance. Richard D

Richard

to run high nitro, just set the clearence to .008thou that would be fine,

i'm not running the stock card as it is a little big for a rigger, i run a mac 21 carb,

i'm in the procces of building a 21 mono that will run the stock carb

regards Aaron

Hi aaron, I bought a NR35 PLUS-5 buggy engine about 10 months ago. I have been gettin' it ready

for I/B use,, I think your water head will fit this engine, yes, no?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back