Where to buy?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have them in stock and full spare parts in stock to...

www.ozspechobbies.com

they come with a flywheel and turbo plug head [can be supplied with standard head]

pricing in Australian dollers

regards Aaron

I have them in stock and full spare parts in stock to...
www.ozspechobbies.com

they come with a flywheel and turbo plug head [can be supplied with standard head]

pricing in Australian dollers

regards Aaron

How much Aaron? I see it on you site approx $582 US or $549 CAD

Last edited by a moderator:
it works out to be about $570us

these are a work of art

will let you no how it goe's tomorrow

regards Aaron

Not even close to F.Orlic engines.
Dave Roach

If that is the case, it becomes immaterial since Frank is no longer doing engine work. They could be 300 or 900, if he does not do anymore it is simply not a factor. If he gets back into the game, then that is a different story.

Not even close to what?
Not even close to what Bill McGraw has. Different case, crank, bearings, backplate and P/S

Frank, I was wondering that myself. I got a new engine from Bill not even 6 weeks ago and it was $390.00 and was the RX21 LS, of course, looks nothing like the one in the link. Bill never mentioned to me that there was a new marine engine out, which even more supports what you think.

Not even close to what?
Not even close to what Bill McGraw has. Different case, crank, bearings, backplate and P/S

Frank, I was wondering that myself. I got a new engine from Bill not even 6 weeks ago and it was $390.00 and was the RX21 LS, of course, looks nothing like the one in the link. Bill never mentioned to me that there was a new marine engine out, which even more supports what you think.
That enigne has been out for a while, everything on that enigine cost more than LS. IMHO they are yet to make an engine as good they had in late '90 for our needs (boats), but Novarssi research is based around cars not boats.

Agreed, Franks motors rock, But retirement from building them makes that statement immaterial, hey, thats a big word for me. My two cents Ken

Latest posts

Back