Where to buy MAC .60/.84 parts?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Ortiz

Hey guy in looking to find brand new parts from my engines, just need a secure site to order from. Pipes,gaskets,piston and rings ,bearing,o-rings....the hole nine yards. Thanks Mike Ortiz ;)

Hey guy in looking to find brand new parts from my engines, just need a secure site to order from. Pipes,gaskets,piston and rings ,bearing,o-rings....the hole nine yards. Thanks Mike Ortiz ;)
Mike , I have a rebuilt Mac 67- new bearings, honed liner and Brad Christe piston. $275 to lower 48 if you're intrested.

Glenn

Mike , I have a rebuilt Mac 67- new bearings, honed liner and Brad Christe piston. $275 to lower 48 if you're intrested.

Glenn
Wow thats a great deal, but ill pass I have two macs and im trying to get them running. Btw were did you get parts for it?

Glenn
Wow thats a great deal, but ill pass I have two macs and im trying to get them running. Btw were did you get parts for it?
Bought it that way from Don Ferrette

The only way you are going to get any parts for that motor is to buy running motors. Parts have not been made in years. Those parts that are out there, are squirreled away for those that are still running MACS. Every once in a while you will see someone sell there stuff. That happens rarely. So Glenns deal is good.

Mike

The only way you are going to get any parts for that motor is to buy running motors. Parts have not been made in years. Those parts that are out there, are squirreled away for those that are still running MACS. Every once in a while you will see someone sell there stuff. That happens rarely. So Glenns deal is good.

Mike
Thank's Mike, Al Hobbs will be making the Macs again under the AA name and parts should interchange. The only question is when? I heard Al took a fall and broke a hip? while at the Nats. Send Al a P.M. and ask about parts he should give you a ballpark figure on availibility dates.

Glenn

Mike
Mike thanks for the info. I did hear about Macs not being in production yesterday, I couldnt belive it but **** happens lol. Thanks

Mike
Thank's Mike, Al Hobbs will be making the Macs again under the AA name and parts should interchange. The only question is when? I heard Al took a fall and broke a hip? while at the Nats. Send Al a P.M. and ask about parts he should give you a ballpark figure on availibility dates.

Glenn
Glenn: were will I be able to find Al or his site? btw is that hobbyshop in canada have any parts or is it just an old site?

Al will announce the motors on here. He has done it in the past with the 21 and 45. I would think he would not change that. It will be awhile before any of the AA are ready. He is waiting on a better price for the exchange rate. Plus he has a hip to heal up as well.

Mike

Mike, he was chasing grizzly bears up the peak here earlier this week, without crutches. Had his hand gun and all. Guess they were tearing down his fence :lol: :lol: :lol: Sounds like his hip is starting to get better. But the exchange rate still sucks, and in order to make the motor even mildly affordable, that has to get better first.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back